Jerry Falwell on 60 Minutes: The Prophet Mohammed Was A Terrorist

Actually, it's fine to criticize Jews. The vaaaast majority of problems of this I've heard of come from old Jewish men who get pissed off because they lived through the years of the Holocaust. And them I can't really blame. My grandfather calls African's "nigger" out of his old life, not in an offensive way. Old habits die hard.

And putting down Christianity is still racist. Christians are the biggest pussies there are in North America. Christians want music banned, movies banned, gays being 'normal' banned. Basically, they want everything different from them banned. Of course, like the Jews who get pissy about making fun of Jews, this is only a group of Christians.

And I really don't understand about you calling it seen as racist to make fun of Jews??? Cartoons and tv shows make fun of Jews all the time.

"Don't eat pork, not even with a fork - CAN'T TOUCH THIS!"
"Marge....are we Jewish?"
"No Homer"
"Woohoo!"

And putting down Christianity is still racist. Christians are the biggest pussies there are in North America. Christians want music banned, movies banned, gays being 'normal' banned. Basically, they want everything different from them banned. Of course, like the Jews who get pissy about making fun of Jews, this is only a group of Christians.

You got my point!

And I really don't understand about you calling it seen as racist to make fun of Jews??? Cartoons and tv shows make fun of Jews all the time.

Yeah and then there called racist.

Uhhhh, I don't think so. The Simpsons do it repeatadly. Ditto Family Guy. And tons of comedians, though admittedly the majority are Jewish, make fun of Jews in relation to Christians.

Tons of movies make fun of Jews. The only movie in recent memory to truly get called down was The Believer, an excellent movie about a charasmatic ex-Jewish Nazi and a movie about an exploration of the Jewish faith and reasoning. And mainly, this movie was called down by prude and pathetic film critics who thought it wasn't a good idea to have a charasmatic nazi.

Tyler got my point!:D

100 years from now someone might call the simpsons racist just because of the jew jokes. It doesnt have to happen now, it can happen later, just give it time.

Back