J.B Is Dead

Cato do you have a point to make about the topic or are you showing that you are in the 49%, by posting something that has nothing to do with the subject?
I was making a point about all of the statistic being thrown around. apparently nobody got it =]

Blacks arrested more
for 'hate crimes'
FBI report confirms higher rate than whites for racial attacks

Posted: March 6, 2001
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
© 2001 WorldNetDaily.com

Although "hate-crime" legislation has been championed by minority groups in hopes it would discourage racially motivated crime, a recently released FBI crime report reveals that a higher percentage of blacks than whites are charged with race-biased "hate crimes."

The FBI's "Hate Crime Statistics" for 1999 show that 2,030 whites were arrested that year for "hate crimes" against blacks, compared to 524 blacks who were arrested and charged with a "hate crime" against whites.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, blacks make up 12.8 percent of the population -- or about 35.4 million of the country's 280 million people -- so, given the arrest rate versus population percentage, the data indicates that blacks are one-and-a-half times more likely to be arrested for a "hate crime" than whites.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21943

But but but, whitey deserves it! After all, their ancestors oppressed the blacks! It's poetic justice, I tell ya. Poetic justice! Oh, and guys, it's time for your castration. You have to be punished for the sins of your male ancestors from the Middle Ages.

QuarkMoon said:
Wait a minute, so are you saying the United States is comprised of only Blacks and Whites? There are no other ethnicities present in the United States, therefore the 14% of Whites who are killed by non-Whites are automatically charged to Blacks. Good stuff.... :bugeye:

The statistics simply show that each ethnicity is overwhelmingly killed by their own members, and that a small proportion are killed by others. That's it, you can't stretch the statistics any further because they don't support any other view. And to explain the 6% vs 14% figures, all you have to do is look at the total population figures. There are more Whites in this country, more Whites to be killed by non-Whites. Not to mention Blacks usually live in "Black communities", so the oppurtunity to be killed by non-Black persons is low.

Ok so the stats are not quite as high because the percentage of blacks if not as high. But the over all pattern is still strong despite this small change.

Also I think you are missing the point here, its not about who kills who. It's about the fact that a black killing a white is almost never called a racist murder.

"Race technically doesn't exist"

While I do agree with this statement, the thing you are missing is that it does exist to race baiters and marxists. Normally, they are one and the same.

Spare me the commentary that there are other types of people that believe in the existence of race. I am not arguing that fact.

alexb123 said:
No doubt in court it will be whitey the kitten they were trying to save from being runover.

Tell me about it, It's getting so that you can't lock up a black man for anything in this country.

Mystech said:
It's getting so that you can't lock up a black man for anything in this country.

Heh, I don't know whether to slowly shake my head or bang it against the nearest brick wall.

Back