its nature get over it,

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
bad shit happens its time to wake up and smell the violence that is human nature and animal nature,

we are an aggressive animal, we are warlike, we sometimes settle things with our fists or the nearest weapon at hand,

some people think we can live in a totaly peaceful utopia but we cant and its not going to happen, some people need a reality check,

stop enjoying the smell of your own self Righteous farts.
123410200_ca5131fcd8_o.gif

humans will continue to fight, rape, kill, harm others and break man-made laws weather people like it or not, yeah you can shove them all in jail untill there all full and over crowdded for aslong as you like, but the fact of the matter is its not going to stop just because you want it to.

humans as a mass cannot be controlled and told what to do, the laws will be broken end of story, we have free will and humans will take advantage of this at any cost.

why do some people think that war, child abduction, rape, violence and other crimes will stop? they just wont and its not worth wasting your breath trying to say otherwise, because you have to face facts not everybody is nice, the only way to make all humans stop fighting is to kill them all :)

but then all the other animals will still fight, we are like chimps we have a war gene, and it makes us kick the shit out of each other,

peace.

It can stop.
I'm not saying it WILL, I am saying it is possible.

no seriously man its not. its possible to gather up all of the people who actualy would live in peace and make a new nation, but not possible to get all 6-7 billion people on earth to behave themselves,

peace.

I disagree.

nah seriously how could we make everybody nice to each other all the time without 1 single rape death or act of violence? i seriously think thats actualy impossible, unless god himself came down and told us all face to face,

then i bet even some people would shoot at him or atleast throw a rock or something,

peace.

Everyone doesn't need to play nice, get along and be on Prozac to live in a world without war and viscious agression.
There have been cultures that have had little to no violence in their history until acted upon by another force (Tibet, for example).
It is simply a matter of culture, not nature.

If it is possible for a nation, it is possible for ALL nations.

Again, I don't think it will happen, but I feel certain that it CAN.

Everyone doesn't need to play nice, get along and be on Prozac to live in a world without war and viscious agression.
There have been cultures that have had little to no violence in their history until acted upon by another force (Tibet, for example).
It is simply a matter of culture, not nature.

If it is possible for a nation, it is possible for ALL nations.

Again, I don't think it will happen, but I feel certain that it CAN.

yeah thats what i said, you can have a single nation and group of people who think alike and not have war and violence. but you cant get everybody on earth to get along and be nice,

your suggesting assimilate everybody into a single race?

HITLER!

peace.

it's time for you to wake up and realize that people won't wake up.

it's nature to NOT get over it.

only you can wake up cuz it's your dream.

yeah thats what i said, you can have a single nation and group of people who think alike and not have war and violence. but you cant get everybody on earth to get along and be nice,

your suggesting assimilate everybody into a single race?

HITLER!

peace.

You don't have to assimilate and think alike.
We disagree on a lot of things.
Do you want to kill me?

ofcourse not, i dont want to kill anybody i dont like hurting people,

peace.

Most people don't.
Politicians and Religious leaders convince them otherwise - they convince them it is necessary.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - Henry Louis Mencken

Most people don't.
Politicians and Religious leaders convince them otherwise - they convince them it is necessary.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - Henry Louis Mencken

thats why i dont like politics or mainstream religion.

peace.

Don't give it to them.
That's the only way they get it.

in a democracy we have to give power to someone, whoever we vote for will turn to greed and get corrupted i think.

the usa is worse than england, you have a president who is like a communist leader. we have a prime minister and the house of commons. now the prime minister is supposed to use the backing of the council. (like a jedi) but tony blair ran this country like a president does, he doesent care about what the council has to say,

i call him anakin blair.

peace.

Back