It's in our Nature

You misunderstood something I said, but it was so retarded that I'll leave it that way(what I said, not what you said). Anyways, men should not be faulted for having many kids because there is no consequence for a man to have sex with a woman, and I believe this is why there is a noticeable difference between men and women's willingness to engage in intercourse. So, if all men want to have sex much more than a woman does, for genetic reasons, how could it be fair to punish/treat them equally? We don't treat murderers with "poor impulse control" the same as we do with normal murderers, and although the parallel is gruesome, there is a parallel.

Bullshit.

We're all conscious and intelligent humans. There might not be consequences for a man, but he can see that getting cold feet and refusing to pay child support is unfair to the woman.

Bullshit.

We're all conscious and intelligent humans. There might not be consequences for a man, but he can see that getting cold feet and refusing to pay child support is unfair to the woman.

Most humans are not intelligent.
As impossible as it may seem to an intelligent, compassionate, fair person, some cannot see it's unfair.

Back