Islam's Treatment for Anxiety and Worry

Re: Great Happiness in Your Heart!

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
Proud, the feeling of "great happiness in your heart" is what it's about. This "great happiness" is what Christians believe they have, but it's false. It's a pretense of happiness. The ONLY way to have happiness in one's heart is to be one with God/Allah--Totally submitting to the Creator. Christians don't totally submit to God. This is what Jesus tried to teach them to do, but instead they submit (or think they're submitting) to Jesus! Christians are idolators, but they don't believe that! They've put a three-pronged wedge in between them and God. Any feeling of "great happiness in their heart" is not possible because they do not submit to God! Oh, yeah, I forgot, they call Jesus "God," so they think they're in God's favor, but they are NOT! Christianity worships a false god--the dead Rabbi.

Well said lady, indeed, the christians put barriers between them and god, they dont connect with one almighty God.

In Islam, we feel this unlimited connection, we feel Allah in our hearts , minds and souls....

Ramadan ( the holy month of fast ) is just few days away, soon, the gates of heaven will be open and the gates of hell will be closed in this holy month...in this month, Allah almighty forgive ALL your sins if you come to him with sincere heart ...How great is that ?

They've put a three-pronged wedge in between them and God.
Perhaps you'd like to write something about how the three-pronged salute reboots the computer thereby proving christianity wrong?

In Islam, we feel this unlimited connection, we feel Allah in our hearts , minds and souls....
I don't say God is not there like M*W presumes of christians.

Originally posted by okinrus
Perhaps you'd like to write something about how the three-pronged salute reboots the computer thereby proving christianity wrong?

I don't say God is not there like M*W presumes of christians.

okinrus, computer talk is not my area of expertise, so I don't understand your computer::christianity statement. There's only ONE GOD, I've said this a million times. It is you and the all of Christianity who separate yourselves from the One Spirit of God. The "three-pronged wedge" between you and God is the Trinity.

Back