Islam Is Like The Dodo Extinct Its Time To Jump Ship!!!!!!

Sirius83 said:
Hm...vincent's gone schizo? What a mildly amusing way to start the week...

So out of sheer curiosity, what's your motivation behind solving hate with hate and creating alter egos anyway?

yes, I think you are correct.

VPM, after just a minute of being discouraged with Islam, is already talking and thinking just like a Fundamentalist Protestant -- thumping the Bible as hard this week as he says he was thumping the Koran last week.

It just does not seem real.

Getting over a Religion is like getting over a broken marriage. It takes six months even before you should even begin dating again. If VPM is real, which isn't likely, then he is going to Protestantism "on the rebound" and we all know how that will work out -- it won't.

Phrank said:
Should'nt Very Proud Muslim change his username to something more appropriate!

Yes how about "very proud muslim, up until a week ago when suddenly I wasn't so proud anymore and decide to become a christian" or is that too long?

once i was blind now i can see
once i was deaf now i can hear
lord your son Mohammad Shaheen is hear
lord i accept your challenge to turn the sinners in this forum into winners

my ex-muslim brothers surrender, knife, preacher, 7x7, are working for the anti-christ
even now they seek to destroy and sully the family values of another desciple of yours vincent28uk,
who has been a beacon of light and hope in a dark forum

quickly my lord they move as one like a thief in the night, to steal his very soul
lord give me the power to exorcise these demons from this forum

i Mohammad Shaheen will peform a exorcism of this forum before the night is out pray for me.
i will rid this forum of its dark forces surrender, knife, preacher, 7x7, and cast them in the pit of the anti-christ.

shukran
a once very proud muslim
now a reformed even happier catholic

Hey you forgot to mention me. Not fair. LOL. I'm also Muslim aren't you going to get rid of me. and cast me in the pit of the anti-christ.LOL

You are vincent, you trying to trick us. Well even if you're not, it doesn't harm us.
If you really are not Vincent then I have this to say to you.

You and you ideal, vincent, will surely meet in hell some day. When you meet him, I suggest you boil some eggs, healthy stuff. Oh Wait! I forgot You will be getting boiled in the fire yourself.

But before that happens, I recommend you accept Islam. I leave the choice to you.

very proud muslim said:
once i was blind now i can see
once i was deaf now i can hear
lord your son Mohammad Shaheen is hear
lord i accept your challenge to turn the sinners in this forum into winners

my ex-muslim brothers surrender, knife, preacher, 7x7, are working for the anti-christ
even now they seek to destroy and sully the family values of another desciple of yours vincent28uk,
who has been a beacon of light and hope in a dark forum

quickly my lord they move as one like a thief in the night, to steal his very soul
lord give me the power to exorcise these demons from this forum

i Mohammad Shaheen will peform a exorcism of this forum before the night is out pray for me.
i will rid this forum of its dark forces surrender, knife, preacher, 7x7, and cast them in the pit of the anti-christ.

shukran
a once very proud muslim
now a reformed even happier catholic

Again I have to wonder why a moderator lets these type of posts exist :confused: does this have anything to do with the topic?? These posts are nothing but personal attacks which in turn creates more personal attacks.....sigh

very proud muslim said:
....my ex-muslim brothers surrender, knife, preacher, 7x7, are working for the anti-christ

....now a reformed even happier catholic

Oh! Bullcrap! You've tossed Islam aside for a entire week now and you already know everything about Antichrist Theory.

And, Yoooo Hoooo! what could you possibly be saying about Catholicism?

It would take you the better part of this next year to become a Catholic. It is not like Protestantism where you pay the Cover Charge and they stamp "Saved" on your wrist and you get one free drink. Catholicism is serious. You even have to take a class and go through two or three preliminary rituals before you actually are Baptized and Confirmed on the Easter Weekend.

surenderer said:
Again I have to wonder why a moderator lets these type of posts exist :confused: does this have anything to do with the topic?? These posts are nothing but personal attacks which in turn creates more personal attacks.....sigh

Oh Please! Don't give that stupid pud of a moderator any excuse at all or he'll clamp a lock on this Thread too, because he doesn't have the imagination to figure out why other people might wish to discuss it.

DONT WORRY VERY PROUD MUSLIM THEY HAVE NOT POSSESSED MY SOUL YET

I FOUND YOUR POST ON THE DODO AND ISLAM VERY INTERESTING AND APT A

DODO A DESCRIPTION
plump bird covered in soft, grey feathers, with a plume of white at its tail. It had small wings that were far too weak to ever lift the dodo off the ground. Because it was flightless, those who saw the bird often thought it had no real wings at all, describing them as "little winglets." Study of the skeleton reveals, however, that the dodo did in fact have wings that were simply not used for flight, much like penguins' wings.

The dodo's legs were short and stubby and yellow in color. On the end of the legs were four toes, three in front and one acting as a thumb in back, all with thick, black claws. The head was a lighter grey than the body, with small, yellow eyes.

THERE ARE MANY SIMILARITIES WITH MUSLIMS
1. "It had small wings that were far too weak to ever lift the dodo off the ground."

MUSLIMS NEVER GOT OFF THE GROUND ALSO UNTIL THE WEST INVENTED PLANES

2,plume of white at its tail

IT HAS BEEN SAID MUSLIMS TOO HAVE A TAIL

3. The dodo's legs were short and stubby and yellow in color. On the end of the legs were four toes

IT HAS ALSO BEEN SAID MUSLIMS HAVE 4TOES AND BECAUSE THEY ALSO SHORT AND STUBBY LEGS MIGHT ACCOUNT FOR THE FACT THEY ARE CRAP AT FOOTBALL

4.The head was a lighter with small, yellow eyes.

WELL A MUSLIMS HEAD IS WITHOUT A DOUBT LIGHTER THAN THE WESTERN MAN
NO DOUBT DUE TO THE SMALLER BRAIN, AND THE YELLOW EYES DOES NOT SATAN HAVE YELLOW EYES

5. DODO EXTINCT

ISLAM TOO WILL BE EXTINCT IN 50 YEARS

I NEVER NEW THE DODO WAS SO INTERESTING

James R said:
You're treading a fine line, Leo.

And you are the most obtrucive Moderator I've ever had to deal with, without any of the overt intelligence to justify any of it.

Prove to us that you do not have an IQ of 85 or lower. You never say anything substantial but you throw the Locks on everything you don't seem to understand.

You're in over your head. Why don't you just coast with it until you are mature enough to handle it.

And you think that posting ridiculous insults to the address of a well respected moderator because one of your threads was closed is an act of maturity?

5. DODO EXTINCT

ISLAM TOO WILL BE EXTINCT IN 50 YEARS

erm... Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. after christianity, Islam is the biggest, and since 9/11, more people than ever are converting to Islam and at the rate its growing, within 50 years, Islam will be the biggest religion in the world, not extict

vincent28uk:

Please do not post anti-Muslim propaganda. It is against the forum rules.

Back