Islam Is Like The Dodo Extinct Its Time To Jump Ship!!!!!!

very proud muslim

Banned
Banned
I Stand Or Type Before You A Man Shattered With The Weight Of All The Murders Our Fellow Muslims Are Committing Around The World
In The Name Of Islam

Our Religion And Our Beliefs Are Becoming Despised Around The World

We Are Becoming The Worlds Lepers

Thats Why I Say To You It Is Time To Jump Ship To Another Religion

We Are Like The Dodo And Before We Too Become Extinct
We Must Have A Leap Of Faith
And Change Our Religion, We Must Find Jesus Are Buddha
And Beg Forgiveness For Our Folly

Hallelujah

very proud muslim

IT IS VERY NICE TO MEET YOU.

YOU HAVE BEEN MY FIRST CONVERT IN THIS FORUM

I AM GLAD YOU HAVE DUMPED ISLAM AS A RELIGION

AND AS YOU SUGESTED BUDDHISM OR THE CATHOLIC RELIGION
ARE EXCELLENT CHOICES OF RELIGOUS ENLIGHTENMENT

I AM STILL TRYING TO CONVERT SURRENDER AKA KNIFE
I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN ME IN THIS CAUSE

WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST DAY OF ACCEPTANCE IN THE HUMAN RACE

YOURS
A FELLOW LEARNED COLLEAUGE OF PEACEFUL RELIGIONS

path
how dare you call me a psycho if you prick me do i not bleed
i have seen the errors of my way
and denounced islam
i know we do not have many choices in islam but obedience

but i have broken loose of the hypnotic trance of islam

it all started last week i was on a al queda mission in the uk, about to set some bombs
but a racist football yob bashed me over the head with a bottle of beer calling me a terroist bast***d
and shouted get out of my country

so i winded up in hospital for a week with concussion and cuts
now after a week of not going to the mosque for the call to prayer
i found the 20years of islam brainwashing was wearing off

and by the end of the week for the first time in my life i felt alone that i was nolonger apart of this gigantic cult islam, i found for the first time in my life i could think for myself
i realised i had my own brain

thats when i made the decision to break free of islam before they could force me in the mosque to brainwash me again, i am now in fear of my life there is very few people who break free of this cult and live to tell the tale

that is why i am seeking forgiveness and solace in real religons

respect my decision my muslim brothers and i urge you down that road
but you can miss the whack over the head with the beer bottle out
i have been advised a good hypnotist can undo your years of brainwashing

shukran muslim brothers
your brother in spirit even if we are not joined in the mind anymore

Vincent, creating this "very proud muslim" character as an advertisement of your ideas is really not working. Everyone can see right through it, you know.

mickey mouse
how dare you associate me with that scoundrel vincent
i was a proud muslim last week
and did not agree with him before the bang on my head

just because i agree with him now does not make me his kissing kin

retract that remark are i will sue you for slander
wheres daffy duck at mickey

shukran my former brother of islam

Your "very proud muslim" character's join date is 15th of august 2004. Hardly a week ago.

Dear VPM,

There is not one of the Three Higher Religions that does not have some historical shame or some smudge in its doctrines or practices that has become embarrassing.

But each of the Three Higher Religions has very sincere Spiritually Pure Adherents who God will not abandon. In just a few years Time there will be a New Round of Prophecy, Revelations and Miracles which will consolidate what is left of the Three Higher Religions into a New Synthesis -- the Religion of the Next Dispensation. We will all be able to start afresh, leaving behind the Baggage collected by Religions that came from God, but were maintained by Man for far too long not to be soiled in the Process.

mouse
i joined in soul much earlier
i said retract that scandalous remark or you will be hearing from my lawyers soon

just because i share some of his opinions does not make me that person
mouse i do not like the way you are squeaking

hmmmm, this is a darkly funny thread. but hey, lets also be serious too. REALL people ARe getting maimed and killed in real life, and children too who don't know the sorry game the adults are playing with each other

yes Islam is a cult. but so is christianity, and all the other beliefs that believ in a transcendental he-god and heaven in the sky or a 'pure' end-goal

THATs what we should be looking at. not just Islam. ANd the very corrupt SECUAL state we are all oppressed under to

lookin at the ROOTS of all this. it all begins with an indoctrinated schsim we are to feel between ourselves and Nature. if we don't deeply resepct Nature, we dont each other. we ARE Nature

duendy said:
yes Islam is a cult. but so is christianity, and all the other beliefs that believ in a transcendental he-god and heaven in the sky or a 'pure' end-goal

You might consider that Islam has special problems with violence because its Prophet was a general who conducted three Wars just in his own lifetime. The Koran presents a List of Rewards for those who died while committing violence. Where Catholicism specifies rewards for those who die a victim of violence, Islam provides rewards for those who die while dishing it out.

Mohammed didn't start out asking for all those wars, but they happened. And now it seems that Islam is inextricably connected with violence.

Christianity has not the same problem. Jesus flipped over a few money tables, but he never crossed the line into hurting people, or recruiting followers to hurt other people. He is even quoted as deploring violence ("He who lives by the sword will die by the sword" ). Christianity has used violence in order to defend its political frontiers and to maintain domestic peace. But it has never had the wide Religious Sanction to go on the Offensive like Islam, or Judaism that also has roots in Divinely Sanctioned Violence.

Let's see what we have.

very proud muslim said:
i was a proud muslim last week
and did not agree with him before the bang on my head

"very proud muslim" is claiming to have been a, well, very proud muslim, until last week. He has joined this forum today, with the username "very proud muslim". Which is odd, as he is acting as a person converted away from Islam in its very first post. I can hardly imagine somebody who converted from X to Y, joining a forum as "very proud X".

His first two post are in exactly the same 'PUT EVERY CHARACTER IN CAPS STYLE' as Vincent is known to do. Which, if I may add, makes it rather difficult to read. His third post is in the 'Put Every First Character Of A Word In Caps Style', again, just as Vincent is known to do. No improvement of reading either. Only after those posts, he seems to go into another style, using only lower case characters.

The content of his posts are exactly the same as Vincent's. Only written from different angle; one of being a Muslim who stepped away from Islam. His motivation for stepping away from Islam:
very proud muslim said:
JESUS, VINCENT HAS SHOWN ME THE LIGHT
AND THE WAY TO YOU HE IS A TRUE PROPHET IN THE MAKING

It's notably odd to see how he two and half hours later his oppinion of Vincent as "true prophet" changed as he responsed to the criticism that he is Vincent:
very proud muslim said:
how dare you associate me with that scoundrel vincent

This just doesn't add up. Very proud muslim seems to me just a figment of somebody's imagination, and most likely that would be Vincent's one.

very proud muslim said:
i said retract that scandalous remark or you will be hearing from my lawyers soon

I have no intention of retracting that statement, although I will go as far as to say that I do not have any solid proof that you and Vincent are the same. It just seems to me very likely. If you wish, you can try to convince the forum's moderators to delete my posts regarding this topic. In fact, you may have a case, as those posts are directed to your person rather than to your arguments.

I AM STILL TRYING TO CONVERT SURRENDER AKA KNIFE

So that you wont say that I am "personally insulting" you I will use Webster's Dictionary to back me up:

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Old French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
- hypocrite adjective

Sound like anyone you know Vinnie? :)

surrender my ex muslim brother peace to you
i know you are going through a very traumatic stage in your religious beliefs in islam
you are asking questions what is islam about murder? terroism?

patience my child all will be revealed to you in the bible i have seen the errors of my former beliefs
and you too are now trying to come out of the dark cloud of islam into the light

surrender my child i will lead you too this light if only you ask my help
and we can walk hand in hand in to your nearest church and confess your sins, i am sure you have many my son being a disciple of Muhammad for so long

god has chosen me to show you the way, once you were lost now you are found, come my brother send me a private message , and your salvation will be near

shukran surrender my ex muslim brother

Very proud muslim, to show that you are a true christian now, how about turning the other cheek to these perceived slights against you?

Speaking of violence and xianity, by the way it sounds the second coming is going to be pretty rough. A huge fight between good and evil, jesus with a flaming sword destroying everyone at the battle of armageddon. I hope I'll be safe at home watching it on cnn.

Looks like surrenderer is just about ready to join you for a beer vincent he is obviously chaffing under the pressure :p

path said:
Looks like surrenderer is just about ready to join you for a beer vincent he is obviously chaffing under the pressure :p

lol ....I actually find this version of Vinnie "new and improved" too bad he didnt use this version originally....I also noticed how he stopped using CAPS with this version....I guess this version can see better ;)

it all started last week i was on a al queda mission in the uk, about to set some bombs

Thats a pretty serious statement there Homeboy good thing everyone knows you are full of "Dodo"

already jumped ship when I was 13, but I saw sense.
there is no religion worth having.
stay away, religion should have an health warning.( danger of death do not follow one)

Hm...vincent's gone schizo? What a mildly amusing way to start the week...

So out of sheer curiosity, what's your motivation behind solving hate with hate and creating alter egos anyway?

Last edited:
Back