Islam is a pagan religion

Originally posted by Randolfo
what a hypocrite! you don't even believe the Bible & then you try to use it to say that I'll go to hell? The nerve! Loser! That's between me & God, and there are a whole lot of Bible verses for me to live for & hope, but you are already lost if you stay a muslim, unless you become a Christian muslim?

but who told you we dont believe in the bible you ignoratn parrot ??????

we do believe in the original one not this nonesense that you have which teachs us to worshipp a man who could not even save himself... !!

:rolleyes:

Re: Christianity more Pagan than Islam?

Well said Markx, I do believe in the ORIGINAL DOCTRINE of Prophet Jesus not in the nonesense nowadays christians believe in.....can you believe for example that Jesus ( THE SO CALLED GOD FOR THE MISLEAD CHRISTIAN SHEEPS ) was tempted by the devil 3 times !!!! can so called God be tempted by devil !!

So Absurd.

http://www.evilbible.com

Originally posted by Ghassan Kanafani
I am not saying Arabic things that were un-Islamic were imported into the religion as happened everywhere else , I was merely disproving the specific issues that mr bigot pointed out that had been imported : like the name Allah .

This is because of the connection with Abraham , many things that one from a non-Islamic point of view would see as merely Arabic , misses the point that Islam points back to Abraham , and that Abraham had a son called Ismail of who is considered as forefather of the Sabean Quraish tribe of which Muhammad came .
Then I think the next logical question to ask is this. Are there any contemporary archeological evidences that suggest that Arabic peoples had religious identification with Abraham prior to the advent (arrival) of Islam? Say 200 years previous? That is, if you are suggesting such is the case. I wasn’t sure? You definitely have a different take then the other people educated in this area. If that is the case (that there were Abrahamic legends and religious significance) then I think that such evidence will put the case to rest. If not, then until there is such evidence, I would think that the question of “borrowing” Jewish tradition will always be debated. A typical example is my walking into the Baptist church, seeing a blonde hair blue eyed fair complexioned Jesus picture and busting out laughing. Of course, and needless to say, after pointing out the obvious to the people around me I wasn’t invited again! My point being that people come to believe that which they are taught – which isn’t necessarily true (but may be). One way to resolve the dispute is to find contemporary evidence that testifies to such. In the case of, say Alexander of Macedonia – well sure there may not be such evidence. However, if it’s god-stuff we’re talking about and there is a god – then I’d think that God’d make sure some evidence was laying around to shut up the “skeptics”.

On the side, the Chinese have some of the earliest writing ever found (not developed to the extent of Babylonians – but earlier). There is never a mention of God in the monotheistic “Jewish” sense and of course Abraham never makes an appearance in their culture. One would think that, if there were a god - that perhaps some of these other peoples outside of the ME would have been inspired? I wonder why only peoples near the Mediterranean seemed to tie into those monotheistic religious beliefs? Of course my explanation is: people come to believe that which they are taught. The Chinese/Inuit /Pacific Islanders/Aztec’s/Mayan/AU Aboriginals/ Maori etc,, wouldn’t have been taught such so these peoples never believed as such.

Originally posted by Markx
...if you read the following, it might make more sense.

http://www.emuslim.com/Ibrahim.asp

Another good link.

http://www.soundvision.com/info/hajj/abraham.asp
Thanks, I'll give them a read tonight.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
but who told you we dont believe in the bible you ignoratn parrot ??????
so when did they teach monkeys like you how to talk?
Parrot, me? you haven't had an original thought since your mullah washed your brain with quranic soap

we do believe in the original one
you mean the original satanic verses one? Don't make me laugh, what a bunch of copy-cats & thieves.
They will never find an islamic copy of the Bible, unless you print one like the other cults do, but always it will be after 622AD. Oh, and we didn't destroy the variant copies like your 3rd caliph did for the quran. The originals are all Christian

not this nonesense that you have which teachs us to worshipp a man who could not even save himself... !!
That's because He came to save you, read the Bible, it's never too late while you still live & breathe

That's because He came to save you, read the Bible, it's never too late while you still live & breathe [/B]

That's because He came to save you, read the Bible, it's never too late while you still live & breathe [/B]

He came to save me ?? LOOOOL

He could not save himself Mr.parrot let alone saving us, let us read from your own bible itself:

Let us look at Hebrew 5:7 "During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission." Here we see Jesus prayed to God to be saved and God HEARD ( in any religious speech the HEARD means that the person has been answer with the prayer) him.

let us look at Matthew 26:39 "And going a little way forward, he (Jesus) fell upon his face, praying and saying 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will.' " Here in this verse we see two things: (1) Jesus bowed down on his face and prayed in submission to his GOD in obedience. (2) Jesus was begging his GOD to let the cup pass away from him. Jesus did not have the power to will it for himself and make the cup pass away from Jesus. GOD had to do it for Jesus !. How can Jesus be our saviour, the all knowing, most powerful??!!

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:42 "Again, for the second time, he (Jesus) went off and prayed, saying: 'My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place.'" My comments on this verse are similar to the above one (Matthew 26:39), Jesus begged his GOD to will what Jesus wanted to happen. Jesus couldn't will it by himself.

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:44 "So leaving them, he (Jesus) went off and prayed for the third time, saying once more the same word." Here we see that Jesus for the third time begged his GOD to will what Jesus wished for in Matthew 26:39 above. How can Jesus be the Creator of this Universe if he (1) begs, and (2) lacks power?!

It wasn't that Jesus could not save Himself. He said:

Matthew 26
52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

But if Jesus saved Himself, then mankind would be denied salvation through His death and resurrection. Jesus gave Himself up for us. He sacrificed Himself for us. You deny His ultimate gift.

Originally posted by chalcedony

Matthew 26
52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal

Doesn't look like Jesus had god at his disposal. Jesus felt so desperate at the prospect of his death and said:

Matt.27
[45] Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus said that god is not a man or a son of man.

Num.23
[19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jesus said that he is not god, and he is not even good.
Matt.19
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

But if Jesus saved Himself, then mankind would be denied salvation through His death and resurrection. Jesus gave Himself up for us. He sacrificed Himself for us. You deny His ultimate gift.

No my dear, if jesus saved himself, then the Roman Catholics would look bad for killing him. They make a stupid story about Jesus dying for them, because they can't explain why else would have Jesus die. They don't want to commit to murder, so they say that Jesus died for all of us. The Romans distributed the blame to humanity. But now, they can bake the cake and eat it too. The Romans can say that they killed Jesus to satisfy the prophecy and satisfy god's will. How absurd...classic baking of the cake and eating it too.

Originally posted by Flores
Doesn't look like Jesus had god at his disposal. Jesus felt so desperate at the prospect of his death and said:

Matt.27
[45] Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Num.23
[19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Matt.19
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

No my dear, if jesus saved himself, then the Roman Catholics would look bad for killing him. They make a stupid story about Jesus dying for them, because they can't explain why else would have Jesus die. They don't want to commit to murder, so they say that Jesus died for all of us. The Romans distributed the blame to humanity. But now, they can bake the cake and eat it too. The Romans can say that they killed Jesus to satisfy the prophecy and satisfy god's will. How absurd...classic baking of the cake and eating it too.
[/]QUOTE]

So true! The only difference now is that the cake they bake is a tiny wafer called the Eucharist.

If JC was God, seems that he would have done more good being alive than dead. If JC was God, this story woulda never happened. If JC was God, the whole sacrifice-the-demigod motif wouldn't be part of the story since it was plagarized from the earlier demigod myths.

When JC was allegedly speaking from the cross to his followers (the early Xians), he said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
If JC was God, seems that he would have done more good being alive than dead. If JC was God, this story woulda never happened. If JC was God, the whole sacrifice-the-demigod motif wouldn't be part of the story since it was plagarized from the earlier demigod myths.

When JC was allegedly speaking from the cross to his followers (the early Xians), he said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."
Thanks for showing two things; that you are not a Christian & that you do not understand spiritual things. Many years ago, before I became a Christian, I to read the Bible too, but to me it was just a book then, just as it is to you now. Reading what you put, shows that you do not understand prophecy, or godly peoples' prayer, or God’s message to you. Let’s connect the dots for you here, using your examples as follows.
Matt.27
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, ”Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
Read Psalms 22, David’s plea to God begins with, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Num.23
Read Matthew 16:13 to 16:20 where Jesus asks what do people say that about Him? In 16:16 Peter says, “You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God.”

Matt.19
Read the rest of the story of the rich young man from Matthew 19: 16 to 30, in19:28 it says, “Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

Read Isaiah Chapters 9 & 53, the whole thing, but here is a short section from 53, verses 3 to 5, “He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.”
Jesus, came fulfilling prophecy, was born fulfilling prophecy, lived fulfilling prophecy, died fulfilling prophecy, was raised from the dead fulfilling prophecy, will be back fulfilling prophecy at the End Times. Lets’ see Mohammad do that, let’s see Joe Smith do that, let’s see Medicine Woman do that, “I’m waiting”.

Mr.parrot
that would be you, since you repeat everything your imam says, so stop squawking, “Polly want a cracker?”

that would be you, since you repeat everything your imam says, so stop squawking, “Polly want a cracker?”

Exactly! But you failed to repeat what your Imam told you and taught you. Instead you repeate what PAUL told you. Little things made a huge difference in your life.

So Mr. Randolfo, Am I going to Hell or Heaven? I like to know according to you.:)

Matthew 26
52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

Give me a break and stop this nonesense and COMMENT on my specific verses that i have posted, HELL, TYPICAL CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOUR, ONCE THEY ARE CORNERED THEY RUN AWAY AND THEY START THIS CRAP ABOUT: JESUS LOVES YOU.

:bugeye:

I dont have Imam, unlike the mislead christian sheeps who need MIDDLE MAN to forgive them and issue them with certificate of forgiveness and maybe a peace of land in paradise as the pathetic christian priests did in the middle ages, Muslims dont need middle men between them and Allah almighty in his infinite majesty....this is the beauty of Islam, direct connection between you and God.

Originally posted by Markx
So Mr. Randolfo, Am I going to Hell or Heaven? I like to know according to you.:)
That depends on if you die Christian or not; Christian you're in, if not, you're out

I dont have Imam, unlike the mislead christian sheeps who need MIDDLE MAN

Muslims dont need middle men between them and Allah almighty in his infinite majesty....this is the beauty of Islam, direct connection between you and God.

so your imam is Mohammad then, since you trust him to get you to heaven,

Jesus is the only way to heaven, that is your roadblock, your stumbling block, there is no middle man, just Jesus

From The Gospel of John chapter 14, verse 6, “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

From The Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians chapter 1, verse 22 to 24, “Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.”

Give me a break and stop this nonesense and COMMENT on my specific verses that i have posted, HELL, TYPICAL CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOUR, ONCE THEY ARE CORNERED THEY RUN AWAY AND THEY START THIS CRAP ABOUT: JESUS LOVES YOU.

Pot calling the kettle black.

I'm still waiting for your response about Mohammed believing himself possessed by demons. Still waiting for an answer to the question about by what right did Khadija have the authority, experience or qualification to assert that Mohammed was a prophet and not demon possessed.

When you answer these questions, which I asked first, then I will take precious time away from nursing a very ill family member to answer your false accusations. These accusations you got off a anti-Christian hate website. Ironic considering you get so upset if you think anyone is giving you stuff from an anti-islamic website.

Who is the prophet Jesus spoke of in the bible?

I'm still waiting for your response about Mohammed believing himself possessed by demons.

Muhammed never believed he was possessed by demons. He was terrified and confused at the first encounter with Gabriel, and that shows that the message caught him off guard and it was not staged. The bible tells us that when Prophet Muhammed recieve the message, he will say that he can't read it, and he be confused at first.

'And the Book is delivered to him that is no learned, saying: 'Read this I pray thee'. And he saith: 'I am not learned.' ' (Isaiah 29:12).
Prophet Muhammed is a prophet that god have prayed on him. We say Prophet Muhammed, "Salla Allah Alayhe Wa Sallam", whom god prayed thee and blessed....just like the bible says.

God taught Prophet Muhammed everything that he needed to know just like Jesus promised us he would.
"But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26

God told us in the bible that Prophet Muhammed is coming. God told us not to be afraid of him and he told that a sign of a true prophet is one that speaks in the name of god. Every Quranic Sura starts with.. IN THE NAME OF GOD.
The bible tells us how to test for a false prophet.

Deut.18
[21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
[22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Prophet Muhammed was unlettered...Didn't know how to read or write:
'And the Book is delivered to him that is not learned' (Isaiah 29:12).
Jesus was indeed learned, so the book spoken of above is the Quran.

another verser from the bible:
'And the Book is delivered to him that is no learned, saying: 'Read this I pray thee'. And he saith: 'I am not learned.' ' (Isaiah 29:12).

The Quran tells us that when the angel came to Muhammed he recited the following Sura:

The Clot
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[96.1] Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
[96.2] He created man from a clot.
[96.3] Read and your Lord is Most Honorable,
[96.4] Who taught (to write) with the pen
[96.5] Taught man what he knew not.
[96.6] Nay! man is most surely inordinate,
[96.7] Because he sees himself free from want.
[96.8] Surely to your Lord is the return.
[96.9] Have you seen him who forbids
[96.10] A servant when he prays?
[96.11] Have you considered if he were on the right way,
[96.12] Or enjoined guarding (against evil)?
[96.13] Have you considered if he gives the lie to the truth and turns (his) back?
[96.14] Does he not know that Allah does see?
[96.15] Nay! if he desist not, We would certainly smite his forehead,
[96.16] A lying, sinful forehead.
[96.17] Then let him summon his council,
[96.18] We too would.summon the braves of the army.
[96.19] Nay! obey him not, and make obeisance and draw nigh (to Allah).

Jesus himself told that he is not done and that he will pray to the father for another prophet.

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you into the age (to come)." John 14:16

Jesus told us that he must leave us so that the last prophet may come:
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7

And when Prophet Muhammed came, he beared a wittness of Jesus, he spoke of Jesus miracle birth, he spoke of Jesus message.
"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me." John 15:26

Jesus told us that another is coming to teach us all things. I ask you who is this person that will teach us everything.
"But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26

Back