Is this the new Christ as he represents himself to be?

No. There is no new Jesus. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never changes. And he is most certainly NOT a Hispanic.

He seems to be living well these days..even though he is not as he represents himself. I am facinated as to why people fall for people like him.

He seems to be living well these days..even though he is not as he represents himself. I am facinated as to why people fall for people like him.

some people are really stupid. it's not that fascinating.

No. There is no new Jesus. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never changes. And he is most certainly NOT a Hispanic.

No, he wasn't Hispanic, he was from the Middle East.

King of the Lions

I'll just note that I was impressed when I was in England by how English Jesus looked. I even saw an old painting of Him holding a sceptre and royal orb.

I'll just note that I was impressed when I was in England by how English Jesus looked. I even saw an old painting of Him holding a sceptre and royal orb.

i was impressed by how italian he looked when i was in italy.

M*W: My, how prejudicial and racist you are. Christian, yeah right.

No. There is no new Jesus. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never changes.

Would that imply that Jesus never died, hence his resurrection was also fake?

And he is most certainly NOT a Hispanic.

Mary and Joseph had a servant, his name was Manuel. Joseph had to lie as he knew Jesus wouldn't look anything like him.

As someone has pointed out, your Jesus was a Middle Eastern man.

How would you feel if he came back as a Hispanic? Would that bother you Sandy? I wonder how you'd feel if your Jesus did not recognise visas (because, you know, he's the son of god and all) and entered the US "illegally"? Would you have him deported and call him a "POS"? Maybe wish in your sick little heart that he be shot at the border?

I suggest you read MY lips. Jesus DID exist.

I think Jesus was more like a monkey suit, god wore it to a costume party and then took it off after he abused it for a while. Then, everyone called the monkey suit, "The Messiah"

M*W: In literature, yes, Jesus did exist, but other than that no. Otherwise, prove it smart ass.

you weren't there MW! you don't have anything but literature to back up your claims either. :wallbang:

My, there is so much hate here towards religion. I am a little sadened. People may disagree and some might not believe but is that a reason for hate?

Religion is something that is very personal. If someone believes, why attack them? In attacking the believer, are we somehow trying to validate our own anti religious beliefs?

Back