Is this right??

Perhaps it would be best to insist that everyone in school wear an overall with no distinguishing marks. Maybe this should become the rule for all people in the world.

so do you think the muslim girls should be allowed to wear they're scarves while christian girls cannot wear a cross or a ring to symbolize they are saving themselfs?

so do you think the muslim girls should be allowed to wear they're scarves while christian girls cannot wear a cross or a ring to symbolize they are saving themselfs?

I think the whole thing is a waste of time. Why not spend as much time considering why the educational standards are falling or why one million high school students will not graduate?

I think the whole thing is a waste of time. Why not spend as much time considering why the educational standards are falling or why one million high school students will not graduate?
#

because we have got to have the same standards for every pupil in our school system, we cannot have one group being treated differantly than the other one and vice versa, i dont think the whole thing is a waste of time, i personally think the schools are affraid to tell the muslim girl they cannot wear they're headscarves because they dont want to be considered racist, and have reason to upset the muslims!

a cross isnt a religious symbol that you are erequired to wear either, so what they should do is, stop girls and boys wearing any item of jewelarry(sp) that can be seen has a religious item, even if they do make a fuss and threaten the school, why should there be double standards?

Couldn't agree more.

The point was simply that if a school has a policy that prohibits rings from being worn, a student cannot complain when told to remove the ring they're wearing.

Back