Is There Sin in Heaven?

By Paulist Protestant Doctrine, Sinners are unconditionally allowed into Heaven. This is the primary reason why I suppose that Paul was the Antichrist.

Christ had taught that Souls would be Judged. Christ mentions a few times that there would be separate ranks, different Mansions in Heaven.

Christ was killed before he could teach everything, and much of what we know comes from the Saints.

The Propensity to Sin is dealt with in Purgatory. Purgatory is not a function of justice, of retribution. Purgatory is intended to make Accepted Souls fit and acceptable for admittance into the Higher Inner Circles of Heaven.

It is said that Purgatory was evolved almost by accident. Heaven had been divided between the Purely Righteous and those who still had the contamination of Sinfulness, and those who were stained were kept out of the Main Holy City. Well, Light poured from the Holy City, and this light burned like a fire on those Souls that were opaque with impurities. It was thought that Souls would flinch from the Pain and escape from it. But these Souls stood they ground and tolerated the Pain until the Sins and the Sinfulness were burned out of them, until they were burned clean.

Of course, these souls were reevaluated and found, surprisingly, pure enough to enter into the Holy City. Purgatory was soon enough formalized, institutionalized and systematized. Souls would start low and would gradually be raised to more and more intense levels of the Purifying Light. A tradeoff was made between Time Applied and the Levels of Pain endured.

What source (ie authority) does this come from - St Augustine? Plato? Dante?

THE ABOVE HAS BEEN A PRESENTATION OF THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY, i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE SUCH BULL SHIT! ;)

Leo Volont:

According to St. Thomas Aquinas and his visions, the sensation of time's passing in purgatory is roughly a year to one night. His friend appeared to him as a spectre and asked him why he spent so long of a time waiting to have his requiem mass, when it took only a day.

While we are on Earth we are under the rain of the devil. When we die our bodies are left to wait for the judgement day. At that point we are judged and then we either are allowed into heaven or cast into Hell. (The lake of fire and brimstone) In answer to your other question, I would guess that if you were to sin in heaven you would be cast out like satan was. I am not an expert on this subject, but I have read enough of revolations to make this assessment.

While we are on Earth we are under the rain of the devil. When we die our bodies are left to wait for the judgement day. At that point we are judged and then we either are allowed into heaven or cast into Hell. (The lake of fire and brimstone) In answer to your other question, I would guess that if you were to sin in heaven you would be cast out like satan was. I am not an expert on this subject, but I have read enough of revolations to make this assessment.

But only according to less than 1/3 of the world's population that is under the delusion of christianity. The other 2/3 believe or don't believe in something else entirely.

THE ABOVE HAS BEEN A PRESENTATION OF THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY, i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE SUCH BULL SHIT! ;)

Saying this does nothing to promote the thread. Believing in it is no prerequisite for debating it. Follow PrinceJames' example and ask questions. Your dumbass comments are almost as useless as some of the thiests'.

if god was perfect, it would be impossible to sin against him.

Good point.

According to Christians, however, God is perfect and benevolent because he allows humans to err. Obviously, this position is refuted simply because a God who allows such choice is sadistic, not benevolent. A benevolent God would not allow his creation to burn for all eternity.

Back