Is there legal recourse against the government for victims of experimentation?

Mr. Hamtastic

whackawhackado!
Registered Senior Member
If the government experiments on a person, and begins the experiment by altering their mind and placing a deep seated desire for the experimentation to be ongoing, then implanted a subroutine which moved all thoughts concerning the experiment to the subconscious, are there any organizations involved in collecting data on these experiments, or is there any alternate means of presenting evidence?

you shouldnt have started taking the drugs in the first place. because once your on them it requires external intervention to get you off them long enough for you to think clearly again.

If the government experiments on a person, and begins the experiment by altering their mind and placing a deep seated desire for the experimentation to be ongoing, then implanted a subroutine which moved all thoughts concerning the experiment to the subconscious, are there any organizations involved in collecting data on these experiments, or is there any alternate means of presenting evidence?

You cannot sue for being paranoid.

Ok, If someone is paranoid, but there is actually someone after them, does it mean that they were just right all along?

depends, if its medical resurch carried out in australia without pt concent then the people responcable are not only liable for ALL injuries caused AND can be sued quite easerly for neglect but would also be liable for battery and possably a host of other civil charges.

Not to mention being delisted AND criminally procuted for assult (escolating depending on the other injuries)

depends, if its medical resurch carried out in australia without pt concent then the people responcable are not only liable for ALL injuries caused AND can be sued quite easerly for neglect but would also be liable for battery and possably a host of other civil charges.

Not to mention being delisted AND criminally procuted for assult (escolating depending on the other injuries)

And THAT'S assuming that they were stupid enough to do such a thing in the first place - which I highly doubt! That would require the organization to be run by people who were practically insane!

Mr. Hamtastic
If the government experiments on a person

Various parts of the government experiment with people on an on going basis. Generally the requirements for such a project are pretty strict, requiring full discloser, informed consent, review and oversight. If the process is followed correctly your chances of suing are minimal since you knew the risks up front and knowingly consented. Of course if the process isn't followed your chances of suing increase. There are also judicial issues involved in suing the government, in some instances you have to get permission to sue, and sometimes security and national defense issues. (this is for the US, YMMV if you live else where.)

and begins the experiment by altering their mind and placing a deep seated desire for the experimentation to be ongoing, then implanted a subroutine which moved all thoughts concerning the experiment to the subconscious, are there any organizations involved in collecting data on these experiments, or is there any alternate means of presenting evidence?

Look just take your meds.

swarm thats the main difference between the US and Australia.

Our high court has ruled as a basic premis that the goverment is not above the law, any govement agent, even the PM can be charged with a crime wether it relates to there work or not

swarm thats the main difference between the US and Australia.

Our high court has ruled as a basic premis that the goverment is not above the law, any govement agent, even the PM can be charged with a crime wether it relates to there work or not

Oh, great!!!! Just who in the world told you that the U.S. governmental bodies were above the law????? There you go with the same old line of stuff you do so often - talking about the U.S. as if you lived here and actually knew something about it!!!:bugeye:

Government entities get sued here quite often - thank you very little!!!

I honestely do wish you'd refrain from this kind of nonsense - please!!!!

Oh, great!!!! Just who in the world told you that the U.S. governmental bodies were above the law????? There you go with the same old line of stuff you do so often - talking about the U.S. as if you lived here and actually knew something about it!!!:bugeye:

Government entities get sued here quite often - thank you very little!!!

I honestely do wish you'd refrain from this kind of nonsense - please!!!!

THANK YOU!!! :bravo:

Hmmm. and yet, any word on the lawsuits by the black men infected with syphilis by our gov't? How about the LSD testing back in the day? Any lawsuits on that? No, it's all,"That never happened, you can't sue us." Our gov't and others are performing thought experiments on people using high band microwaves and microscopic implants done in the late seventies and early eighties. Hell, had to let the Army know they didn't do any dental procedure during my time in service, due to some experimental enamel hardening gone wrong.

Hmmm. and yet, any word on the lawsuits by the black men infected with syphilis by our gov't? How about the LSD testing back in the day? Any lawsuits on that? No, it's all,"That never happened, you can't sue us." Our gov't and others are performing thought experiments on people using high band microwaves and microscopic implants done in the late seventies and early eighties. Hell, had to let the Army know they didn't do any dental procedure during my time in service, due to some experimental enamel hardening gone wrong.

Wow!!!! That's one very serious case of paranoia you have there!! You've already told about other mental problems you're being treated for - is that part of the list?

THANK YOU!!! :bravo:

You're very welcome. Even though I like him and consider him a personal friend, it does get under my skin that he does that exact same thing so very often.

I know very little about what most things are like where he lives - and I wonder how well he would appreciate it if I started making ignorant comments about affairs/life in his country.;)

actually that was string (im reasonably sure) who said goverment agencies (and the president) have immunity from civil suits

oh and i agree they are rare but they do happen, around the same time as the Cartwright Inquiry there was a case in NSW at a psych hospital. The reason its not so prominate i THINK is that it was the department which handled that one rather than the courts.

actually most abuse does tend to show up in mental hospitals which is sadly not that surprising concidering the disenfranchisment commited people have to deal with. The office of the pts friend was set up (in queensland from memory) as a direct result of this

Nursing homes are another area where systemic abuse seems to occure (though in treatment rather than resurch)

Futher more there HAVE been some dam unethical experiments carried out my the millartries of various goverments. im not refering to the NAZIs but rather things like the trialing of LSD on US citizans. No im not giving my own goverment a pass on this one, the atempted trialing of nerve gas and the nuclear resurch which was alowed to be carried out on australian soil was just as bad

What experiment are you referring to?

Wow!!!! That's one very serious case of paranoia you have there!! You've already told about other mental problems you're being treated for - is that part of the list?
Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male did not involve, that I have heard of, infecting the men, just not informing them and not letting them get treatment that would have cured them. The CIA did experiment with LSD on people. The 70s and 80s are too recent for any such activities to have been accepted by the mainstream press.

Gulf War Syndrome - also too recent in history to be judged or really faced by the mainstream media - seems like another experimental area.

People with power have a tendency to abuse it. Noticing this does not make one paranoid.

Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male did not involve, that I have heard of, infecting the men, just not informing them and not letting them get treatment that would have cured them. The CIA did experiment with LSD on people. The 70s and 80s are too recent for any such activities to have been accepted by the mainstream press.

Gulf War Syndrome - also too recent in history to be judged or really faced by the mainstream media - seems like another experimental area.

People with power have a tendency to abuse it. Noticing this does not make one paranoid.

I'm aware of all that (and more). But as to the paranoid part, PLEASE go back and read the part of his post that I highlighted. That most definitely IS paranoia in action!!:bugeye:

Back