is there evidence for alien abductions etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light said:
You know, it's funny how you can give a kid a computer and Internet access and all of sudden he/she thinks they know everything. :D

Of course, kids have always thought they knew everything - it just that they lacked the means to annoy so many people at the same time. :D

You know, I'm kinda glad I didn't have the opportunity to embarrass myself when I was their age!

I doubt I'd have seemed quite as dumb as some of these kids, but I'm sure I'd have had my moments.

Gustav said:
little man
you are nothing here
neither are your lists and ratings

now please
i beg of you
fuck off
Gustav: you are neither original, nor amusing; informed, or educated; perceptive, or insightful; interesting, or inspiring. If you wish to trade insults please raise your standards. Your last few have barely merited a response. Silly beggar.

Ophiolite said:
Your last few have barely merited a response. Silly beggar.

ja
it is the nature of the pathological obssession to think shit like that is deserving of one, or i am indeed, looking for one

begone, pest

phlogistician said:
You know, I'm kinda glad I didn't have the opportunity to embarrass myself when I was their age!

I doubt I'd have seemed quite as dumb as some of these kids, but I'm sure I'd have had my moments.

Nobody knows if you embarrass yourself when you were younger, but you did it now when you're a big kid.

Gustav said:
sci is big enough to accomadate a myriad of viewpoints
that includes your own rather elitist one
allow me to have my own

Sure. You are free to talk both sense and nonsense, but I suspect (or at least hope) that the latter will get you in a lot more arguments than the first.

mouse

i asked you a question...perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to how the quoted text disputes your impression?

well?

Theres this new thread locking craze going about, It started when the trolling became so unbearable to so many people that it had to be acted on swiftly. This means all threads that have broken into a slanging match will now be terminated post hence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back