Is there an end for evolution?

I say every religion has legends and if you research hard enough, you
will find information leading to "creation" and "evolution"

Science has also Proven,theoroized that evolution is continuing

here is a better understanding from noted cosmologist from indonesia:

Dr. Raj Baldev states that w/technology, the warming at the surface of the earth shall naturally show acceleration and the effect of the greenhouse warming, I feel that the acceleration of warming is quite dangerous from one point of view.
“ If it is not checked, it shall create natural calamities and catastrophes and may create recycle in the birth of original huge dangerous animals both on land and sea and eventually may affect the human species, some changes or notable changes, are likely to happen in the human beings, in course of time.”
Dr. Baldev continued, “ Dr. Darwin’s theory fits it here to a great extent. A new human species may develop in course of time.
you can read this article at length at:
http://www.exopolitics.com

protostar said:
I say every religion has legends and if you research hard enough, you
will find information leading to "creation" and "evolution"

Science has also Proven,theoroized that evolution is continuing

here is a better understanding from noted cosmologist from indonesia:

Dr. Raj Baldev states that w/technology, the warming at the surface of the earth shall naturally show acceleration and the effect of the greenhouse warming, I feel that the acceleration of warming is quite dangerous from one point of view.
“ If it is not checked, it shall create natural calamities and catastrophes and may create recycle in the birth of original huge dangerous animals both on land and sea and eventually may affect the human species, some changes or notable changes, are likely to happen in the human beings, in course of time.”
Dr. Baldev continued, “ Dr. Darwin’s theory fits it here to a great extent. A new human species may develop in course of time.
you can read this article at length at:
http://www.exopolitics.com

Thanks for the link. It took a bit of searching but I finally found that particular article (thanks to the "Find" function in IE).

I'll simply point out one important thing. The guy is listed as a "Cosmo Theorist" which is about as far from a biologist or geneticist as you can get. As far as I can tell, he is the only person on the face of the Earth that champions this idea. To make the point even clearer, would you consult an archaeologist about the future of DNA manipulation techniques? I really don't think so.

I really think that if this is the type of counter-answer to evolution that you are looking for that you post a thread on the "Religion" category of sciforum. Under the "Biology-Genetic" forum most of all of us agree that evolution is a fact of Nature.

Back