Is there a major religious comonent

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? I would think so, but, meh, maybe I'm nuts? :shrug:

well someone told me I was nuts for suggesting such a thing! Whereas in my mind religion IS the conflict.

Religion defines both the Jews and the Palestinians. It makes the settlers unfairly inhabit disputed land, and it makes Palestinians kill themselves for God.

to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? I would think so, but, meh, maybe I'm nuts?

Strictly speaking, the conflict is about land ownership. Practically speaking, the issue if land ownership ...exaggerated by fervent religious beliefs. If they both believed in the same religion, there's still be the issue of land to resolve.

So.....? What do you mean by "...major religious component."?

Baron Max

1. Jews-Judaism
2. Jews-Zionsim (fake jews)
3. Palestinians-Islam

Number 2 is the problem. Number 2 is supported by America. Number 2 is the root of all evil. Number 2 will bring out the Anti-Christ.

to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? I would think so, but, meh, maybe I'm nuts? :shrug:

REPLY: Obviously there is. I, myself, think all religions are institutionalized INSANITY. The cause of so much strife and misery between the different groups of mentally ill people. It is way past the time MANKIND shook off the need for all these screwball religions. Face up to life as it is. It is what it is and then you die sooner or later, one way or another. If you are lucky, you manage to have a some good times and it can be quite exciting at times. Myself, I find sexual adventures the best part. ...traveler

1. Jews-Judaism
2. Jews-Zionsim (fake jews)
3. Palestinians-Islam

Number 2 is the problem. Number 2 is supported by America. Number 2 is the root of all evil. Number 2 will bring out the Anti-Christ.

REPLY: You claim to live in America. Why live here if you hate our country so much ? Take that ridiculous avatar of yours and get the f,,, out of here you enemy sympathiser. What, do you believe in that islam stuff ? Go to Las Vegas and get laid a few times by some decent prostitutes or Mexico if you are up for it. It will give you a new perspective on life. Face up to reality. You can have a hell of a time in Tiaquana.If it is anything like it used to be, ANYTHING GOES THERE. ....traveler

Last edited:
I'm unclear as to what a "comonent" might be...
a "comonent" might be a "component"? :shrug:

If the Palestinians were Jewish and not Muslims - would there exist a land dispute today? Or suppose the Jews were Muslims - how do you suppose history would have played out?

I mean, Jews seem to live well with one another even though they come from vastly different cultures.

Here's a question how are the Arab Jews fitting into Israeli society? Probably a lot better than Arab Muslim I imagine.

a "comonent" might be a "component"? :shrug:

If the Palestinians were Jewish and not Muslims - would there exist a land dispute today? Or suppose the Jews were Muslims - how do you suppose history would have played out?

I mean, Jews seem to live well with one another even though they come from vastly different cultures.

Here's a question how are the Arab Jews fitting into Israeli society? Probably a lot better than Arab Muslim I imagine.

REPLY: Don`t get clever Michael. You ARE the original poster. If you did not mean COMPONENT, what the f,,, does COMONENT mean ? ...traveler

so a lackadaisical drunkard ..... but, not nuts? I can live with that....

*drunkenly mutters something nutty to himself*

REPLY: You claim to live in America. Why live here if you hate our country so much ? Take that ridiculous avatar of yours and get the f,,, out of here you enemy sympathiser. What, do you believe in that islam stuff ? Go to Las Vegas and get laid a few times by some decent prostitutes or Mexico if you are up for it. It will give you a new perspective on life. Face up to reality. You can have a hell of a time in Tiaquana.If it is anything like it used to be, ANYTHING GOES THERE. ....traveler

I do live in America. It says that in my info read please. I lived here because I can. It is not your country. My avatar represents what will happen to the government what about yours? Enemy? Your sleeping in your own shit m8. Go back to sleep. Enjoy that ignorance while it is blissful. Islam stuff? I believe in God and I happen to be a Muslim. Is that what you people call fun now a days? Getting drunk until you throw up, fuck prostitutes, do whatever the hell goes on in there? No thanks mate, I can assure you it's nothing special. Atleast not worth the 300$ I might end up spending.

That is why Americans failed. They love stupid shit too much. It is not the governments fault, if people are stupid why should they not take advantage of your stupid asses? I am actually glad that you don't believe me forget anything I said. LOL. I am going to shut my mouth now.

Oh it's wrong that Europeans migrate to and "occupy" Palestine but -ND- living on the Native American's lands... now THAT'S different. It only took the genocide of a few hundred million Natives to give you your peace of America - I hope you enjoy it.

Oh it's wrong that Europeans migrate to and "occupy" Palestine but -ND- living on the Native American's lands... now THAT'S different. It only took the genocide of a few hundred million Natives to give you your peace of America - I hope you enjoy it.

That is history. It has been laid out the way it is now and no one can change it. What do you do when this happens in this time and age? You sit and watch people get slaughtered for the benefit of money and evil?

well someone told me I was nuts for suggesting such a thing! Whereas in my mind religion IS the conflict.

You are. The conflict is purely political. religous justifications for action taking in the conflict don't mean it religious. look att he reasons their fighting they end being political the jewish settlers and their zionist supports want to steal land from the palestinians to create a paradise solely for jews and the palestinians just want to keep their land and have returned what was stolen: nothing religious about those reasons.

Back