Is there a job you would rather be a sex worker than do?

i've worked in the sex industry and trust me i would rather do that than work in MCcdonalds, cleaning out old grease pans

Obviously you didn't make much money. Sure the sex industry probably is lame, but at least if you are good you can afford a house.

Obviously you didn't make much money. Sure the sex industry probably is lame, but at least if you are good you can afford a house.

i can afford my own house, :rolleyes:

and i didnt have sex with anyone i just took the appointments for the girls actually, i was in charge of 3 girls, and i enjoyed it

i can afford my own house, :rolleyes:

and i didnt have sex with anyone i just took the appointments for the girls actually, i was in charge of 3 girls, and i enjoyed it

So you were a pimp? Even better. I'm just saying how much you get paid should factor in. I know it does for me. If I'm offered 20 million dollars to have sex with some woman, I'd take the money. Getting that kinda money is equal to being an athelete or movie star.

So you were a pimp? Even better. I'm just saying how much you get paid should factor in. I know it does for me. If I'm offered 20 million dollars to have sex with some woman, I'd take the money. Getting that kinda money is equal to being an athelete or movie star.

no i was not a pimp, the proper word for it was "madam"

and it was "30 for the first half hour and then £40 for every 20 mins after that, i got paid £30 per cliant, and yes it was/is good money, it paid for my house anyway :rolleyes:

It's cleaner than animal rights activism and you keep better company, for example, the scum of the Earth and bag ladies.

no i was not a pimp, the proper word for it was "madam"

and it was "30 for the first half hour and then £40 for every 20 mins after that, i got paid £30 per cliant, and yes it was/is good money, it paid for my house anyway :rolleyes:

So basically the gals didn't get paid if the John only took 30 min?

Winston Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course...
Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
Whore: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!
Churchill: Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

Back