Is there a job you would rather be a sex worker than do?

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
the title says it all, concidering some of the posts in other threads around here im wondering if there are any jobs people think are more degrading ect that they would rather be a sex worker

In my case i would rather be a sex worker than be in the armed forces, the thought of someone telling me to kill someone else and potentually dying in the proccess is sickerning.

Due to personal beliefs I'd rather die than be in the armed forces or a sex worker. Also it wouldn't be possible for me to take on a religious job role either.

I'd rather be a sex worker than dress up corpses for a living. I forgot what that's called. There are a lot of things I would choose being a sex worker over. Working at Mervyn's department store is one of them, never again.

I'd rather be a sex worker, than an oral sewer tester.

Shhhhiiiit...I can't give it away for free....who's going to pay for it?

the title says it all, concidering some of the posts in other threads around here im wondering if there are any jobs people think are more degrading ect that they would rather be a sex worker....

nope, can't think of any job more degrading. Being a sex worker (where I actually had to have sex) would be my rock bottom.

being paid to kill animals by raping them with a broomstick in the dark of night. I hate the dark.

I'd pay to watch you masturbate and since I pay $5 an inch, here's a nickel.
:p

Awwww...burn...:)

Actually, sweetheart the bill is a cool Franklin...cause it takes TWO hands with it's massive, tree trunk-like girth.

Sex worker such as what?

Are we talking back alley blow jobs for crack or high end gigalo to the stars?

I can certainly think of better jobs than the former and worse jobs than the latter.

Last edited:
the title says it all, concidering some of the posts in other threads around here im wondering if there are any jobs people think are more degrading ect that they would rather be a sex worker

In my case i would rather be a sex worker than be in the armed forces, the thought of someone telling me to kill someone else and potentually dying in the proccess is sickerning.

If people are willing to be sex worker, it means they are healthy or fit enough, it means they are capable to do other job. There are many jobs that don't require specific skills or education, e.g. working in McDonalds, working in supermarkt, etc. It paid less, sure, but many people can survive that way..

I'd rather be a sex worker, than an oral sewer tester.

Shhhhiiiit...I can't give it away for free....who's going to pay for it?

Me neither. :bawl:

Babysitting.

Little kids annoy me, though I'll probably think differently when I have one of my own. That and I have the caring instinct of a particularly irritable scorpion.:D

Being a sex worker would at least have some bad-girl street cred. :D

Last edited:
I mean, why not have sex with rich chicks and make a lot of money?

As I think is fairly common knowledge, women generally don't have to pay to have sex :p. Another factor is I think that women are choosier when they have sex. Finally, I believe that women are also looking for men that pay -them- in some way or another for having sex (whether it's taking them out to dinner or paying them directly). Why is this? I think it all goes back to the fact that sex can (and frequently does) lead to pregnancy. The men can much more easily walk away from such a responsibility but it's a lot harder for a woman. So I believe what they generally look for is a guy who can be financially supportive.

Last edited:
I would have said, working with human poo. But since I am now doing it, clearly, I was wrong :(

Since half of the posters here are virgins, being a sexworker is pretty freaking attractive for them. :)

Back