Is the shroud of Turin real?

M*W: Which manufactured shroud would this be? The first, second, or later? Forget about the image for a moment. The cloth was RCD to the 13th-14th century. It could have been lying around in some box until da Vinci got his hands on it. I'll stick to my post.

You're not alone in your opinion. Plenty of people believe Da Vinci was somehow involved in the forgery.

Archeologist report a discovery of a burial shroud dating back to the time of Jesus. The discovery is casting doubt about the Shroud of Turin.

Its a msnbc video, there is a commercial to watch first.

Well, the msnbc video isn't available any longer. So here is an article about the discovery of a burial shroud found in Jerusalem dating back to the time of Jesus. The new discovery casts doubt about the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin.

You should search,"what did Jesus really look."

Another good point, it is doubtful Jesus looked like a European as the Shroud of Turin depicts.

Here is an article guessing about Jesus appearance.

tb_jesuslead-lg.jpg

Another good point, it is doubtful Jesus looked like a European as the Shroud of Turin depicts.

Here is an article guessing about Jesus appearance.

tb_jesuslead-lg.jpg

Yup. I have seen this. It was reconstructed by some scientists or something in that degree :).

Back