is pseudo-science a wastage of time?

Is pseudo-science a wastage of time?

• Yes! (if so,please give an argument to support your case)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No!(if so,please give an argument to support your case)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Cannot Say(if so,please give an argument to support your case)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its not a waste of time, its a place for people to come and discuss imaginative theorys, the problem is sometimes it crosses the line into pure sci-fi, and other times, the people discussing it feel it is fact, either way it belongs in a different section(sci-fi or science), but that doesnt mean pseado science doesnt have its place.

Great thought Joojoo.
Oh and Kazakhan, i started this poll because i wanted to know why is Pseudoscience forum necessary at all?...
The poll is open and will remain open to all,you may or may not vote,its upto you.We live in free will world remember?
bye!

Last edited:
see my comments in
Psuedoscience in Russia: Exposed... thread

Pseudoscience is the mother of science.....
false ? truth? only the new born will know....

I voted yes, there are half a dozen, maybe even a dozen individuals that that try to totally disrupt threads which really distracts from the real information and if some new posters are unaware of them, these new posters will post a few times then stop posting.

When things r beyond human comprehendability, the human moderators move the threads to PS, I feel pity for humans. No individual has that right, to move a thread should be polled and discussed first.

Back