Is Paul the Antichrist?

Originally posted by Jenyar
In that sense the Bible or Quran are like catalysts in which people's natures will crystallize.

Perhaps, who knows?

Originally posted by Jenyar
I was just curious whether the Quran represented a revolutionary attitude to the one that was generally thought acceptable.

Who knows? Again, I don't feel like getting in a conversation to glorify the Quran or to diss it in that matter, a prophet, or any other topic. All glory is to my creator, words on paper are not god and can't talk back at me, even if they were inspired by god.

According to my knowledge, Mohammad improved woman's conditions little bit.

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
Paul created the myth of Jesus and invented Xianity. Much like Hitler won over the hearts and minds of the Germans in pre-WWII, Paul created the myth that the messiah had come. What Hitler did to the Jews, Paul did to the true messsage of Jesus. Paul is the Antichrist.

Here's a website which offers evidence that Paul is the Antichrist:

http://www.revelations-unsealed.com/acts4.htm

<i><b>I don't understand your question and the word "stuft."</i></b>
Well I could have used more explicit words. Your website is almost as bad as David Koresh and the 7 seals.

Originally posted by okinrus
<i><b>I don't understand your question and the word "stuft."</i></b>
Well I could have used more explicit words. Your website is almost as bad as David Koresh and the 7 seals.

This is not my website, but it does have a lot of interesting non-Xian information.

Back