is it better to stop posting?

should i -as a thiest- keep posting i the religon forum?

• yes you should

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no you shouldn't

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • i don't know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
and hey i put "enjoying" in quotes for a reason..i didn't mean jumping with joy or something..i meant benefit, find it useful, clear misconceptions, give right (or new) facts and information..add to the POV competition for a better result..

Do your religion a favor and stop getting into debates that are over your head. Please don't leave though. Maybe with more experience you will be better able to defend your views.
1-why didn't you vote it in the poll?
2-i'm afraid of gaining that experience..i think i'll consider it a bad habit.

but what do you mean by "over my head"? as in i don't know what're they about?
Just make sure you don't violate any forum rules!

:spank:
i need to know them first..then i can actually choose whether to or not.:D
Yup, life is too short to waste it doing stuff you don't enjoy.
:wtf:
i thought you meant the opposite, life is too short to waste it on only what you enjoy.
LOL! I totally agree.
hey i was going to ask you "why need the towel", but i can't find the post, deleted?

:wtf:
i thought you meant the opposite, life is too short to waste it on only what you enjoy.

No I meant what I said. I don't consider it particularly profitable to suffer to prove a point.

Succeed at what? Torturing myself?

:confused:
but why are YOU here then?

guess you enjoy it huh?:p

and no..i mean you reach your goal AFTER torturing yourself..you're torturing yourself for a reason, if you don't fulfill that reason, it remains torture..if you achieve your reason, it would be worth it..

just like teachers and their students' grades..

Of course I enjoy it. When I don't [which is rare, considering the choice bits on offer here], I just step back and change it so I do.

Back