Is Einstein's Space-Time A 'Get Out Of A Mechanism Free Card'?

I should have said the simplest and most common sense structure then. The helix IS the particle. It's spin creates the wave part of it's particle/wave duality.
Presumably (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you're taking the "side view" of the helix as showing the wave nature - i.e. the wave length is the pitch?

I should have said the simplest and most common sense structure then. The helix IS the particle. It's spin creates the wave part of it's particle/wave duality. The maintaining of this structure needs further investigation. I expect it's either a property of the simplest form of matter or that there is an even smaller particle than gravity which keeps the helix from disintegrating (i.e. a smaller fractal of gravity).

Well at least this is in the right subforum. By all means play with theory, test that theory against other fundementals and maybe just maybe you'll see the flaws in it. If you can't see the flaws, then you are dealing with an unhealthy obsession rather than the pursuit of knowledge.

Well at least this is in the right subforum. By all means play with theory, test that theory against other fundementals and maybe just maybe you'll see the flaws in it. If you can't see the flaws, then you are dealing with an unhealthy obsession rather than the pursuit of knowledge.
You ought to see this new TV documentary Robert Hooke: Victim of Genius. It hints at why Newton never had a mechanism..you'll be amazed.

Back