Is Death really a penalty?

Why?

Registered Senior Member
Afterall, you're dead and could care less. Shouldn't it really be called, the "scare the shit out of you penalty until you die"?

I dont think that the S.T.S.O.O.U.Y.D penalty has the same ring.

How would you even pronounce that

sitsoooyud penalty?

Isn't the death penalty more a penalty of fear than of death? We just want to scare the shit out of you as much as possible. Call it the ultimate scare penalty.

Well its not even really a penalty if your life sucked ass before you got it, it more like a gift or a favor.

death is just erasing memories completely...the body is only a tool. Death is the beginning of a new life.

it is inside the math concept equations of Einstein's general relativity...the cycle of matter...delta E= delta m * c^2 is just a simple pretty to look at. General relativity has muuuuch much more math behind it, and within it is math that describes our world, including us and our consciousness.

I agree, it really isn't a penalty, and honestly why would I be scared of dying if I knew for certain they were going to kill me anyway? I would just be like "yea yea kill me already losers."

If all the believers are right and there really is a hell and the criminal is oblivious to all of it and never repents then death could be considered a penalty.

But those on death row are basically in solitary right? Years and years by themselves...thinking back on the wasted life they have led. I don't think its so much about death as it is death row.

Back