Is a Humanity based religion where we should go ? Any god concept is excluded

Religion really needs God. That's where the power comes from, the power to create universes out of nothingness.

So, after endless ranting about creating our universe out of nothing, you have now changed your tune. Could you be any more dishonest?

This is what religion teaches people, folks. Dishonesty.

So, after endless ranting about creating our universe out of nothing, you have now changed your tune. Could you be any more dishonest? This is what religion teaches people, folks. Dishonesty.
No, I have always ranted that a universe coming out of nothing just doesn't make sense. There has to be something else, some missing pieces that we're not accounting for. Something that we can't measure because it's outside of the space-time continuum. That is my official position.

After all , we all , on this Planet , are Human Beings foremost

Why not make Human Beings above any other philosophy of existence ? No gods of any metaphysics is above Humanity

because humans are hardly the only conscious intelligent beings in the universe.

No, I have always ranted that a universe coming out of nothing just doesn't make sense. There has to be something else, some missing pieces that we're not accounting for. Something that we can't measure because it's outside of the space-time continuum. That is my official position.

A position of appealing to belief. Gotcha. :)

Back