Is a cell an individual?

Searching for Truth
Valued Senior Member
Evolutionarily speaking: is a cell an individual? (So evolutionary forces will act on it in like they do on an 'organism' level)

So is each one of my cell an individual? And lets take it to a more simpler multi-cellular or unicellular organism that you know... is each individual cell an 'individual'...

Why or why not?

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
They may be individuals but they seem to have learned how to make communism work except for those anarchist cancer cells.

Each cell is too complex for me to understand. Each cell must be complex to survive and must feed and maintain itself and yet they all cooperate to each in their own way try to serve the interests of the whole community of cells.

For all I know each cell in my body may have a consciousness equal to the consciousness that I call me that pretends to be writing this.

What about our Mitochondria that are in each of our cells? The mitochondrya don't even have human DNA but we cannot survive without them. We are a symbiotic organism like lichen

I was questioning under Evolutionary basis not if the cell is an individual because it may or may not have a conscious...

I thought more people would be able to answer the question- has anyone even thought about this? Not even thoughts? :shrug:

Peace be unto you ;)

Evolutionarily speaking: is a cell an individual? (So evolutionary forces will act on it in like they do on an 'organism' level)

So is each one of my cell an individual? And lets take it to a more simpler multi-cellular or unicellular organism that you know... is each individual cell an 'individual'...

Why or why not?

Peace be unto you ;)

Only in unicellular organisms.

The unit of selection is not the cell, it is the gene.

The gene can not take into account for the environmental factors which help shape an individual. Natural Selection acts on the phenotype directly not the genotype. Indirectly ofcourse selecting the gene associated with the phenotype. But the unit of selection for this matter can't be the 'gene' directly. It has to be the overall individual being selected and indirectly selecting the genotype associated.

A real world example is here:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/abs/nature08990.html#/

Of the two twins who will be selected? The one without the MS. If we were to assume there was a population of 100, 50 had MS and 50 didn't, while they all had the same genotype. Those without MS would be selected... Because that is the phenotype being selected. There is not 'selection of gene'. Gene is only indirectly selected.

If the cell is an individual, then the phenotype it expresses is subject to selection, not the gene.

Your assertion would only be true if the gene was the only factor in determining the phenotype. Which is certainly not true given our knowledge of epigenome and environmental factors and other factors.

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
Only in unicellular organisms.

So why did multi-cellularity evolve? Each cell has the same genotype. How is it recognized that the cell is not an individual anymore..

Secondly if the cell is an individual when it is an unicellular organism (obviously since the organism itself is one cell).... what is the selective advantage of the evolution of apoptosis within unicellular organism? As apoptosis of a unicellular organism would be directly in contradiction to 'evolution by survival' which is what Natural Selection acts on? As if the cell dies so does the individual is this case.

Peace be unto you ;)

So why did multi-cellularity evolve? Each cell has the same genotype. How is it recognized that the cell is not an individual anymore..
In multicellular organisms the cells work together as one. They cannot survive or their own.

Secondly if the cell is an individual when it is an unicellular organism (obviously since the organism itself is one cell).... what is the selective advantage of the evolution of apoptosis within unicellular organism? As apoptosis of a unicellular organism would be directly in contradiction to 'evolution by survival' which is what Natural Selection acts on? As if the cell dies so does the individual is this case.
Well, why do organisms die (unicellular or multicellular)..

In multicellular organisms the cells work together as one. They cannot survive or their own.

If you put your skin cells in a media rich plate you will see then forming colonies.. We do this in basic biology labs when we test antibiotic resistance. It would seem they can survive given that they have a source of nutrients. Which is true for any other unicellular individual cell too. If they don't have the nutrient source they would die too.

Well, why do organisms die (unicellular or multicellular)..

Interesting question... Did 'death' evolve? Because before 'life' the non-life is basically atoms which don't 'die' (right?).

But that is skipping the question. Apoptosis is a mechanism that requires many components within the cell, there is machinery for it. 'Death' doesn't require that. 'Death' can be said to be a consequence of something inherent about 'life' and its molecules or whatever... But an actual system of programmed-death which occurs through a mechanism is not the same thing as death. One is acquired trait the other is not. Even organisms without 'apoptosis' die.

So again what is the selective advantage for a unicellular individual to have apoptosis?

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
If you put your skin cells in a media rich plate you will see then forming colonies.. We do this in basic biology labs when we test antibiotic resistance. It would seem they can survive given that they have a source of nutrients. Which is true for any other unicellular individual cell too. If they don't have the nutrient source they would die too.
The point is that they (individual cells of a multicellular organism) have no means to provide themselves with a nutrient source. All the cells in such an organism are dependent on one-another in order to survive.

Interesting question... Did 'death' evolve? Because before 'life' the non-life is basically atoms which don't 'die' (right?).

But that is skipping the question. Apoptosis is a mechanism that requires many components within the cell, there is machinery for it. 'Death' doesn't require that. 'Death' can be said to be a consequence of something inherent about 'life' and its molecules or whatever... But an actual system of programmed-death which occurs through a mechanism is not the same thing as death. One is acquired trait the other is not. Even organisms without 'apoptosis' die.

So again what is the selective advantage for a unicellular individual to have apoptosis?

Peace be unto you ;)
Apoptosis (programmed cell death) is a term reserved for multicellular organisms. You may want to look up its meaning.

You have to rephrase this question: I suspect you are confusing noun individual with adjective individual. Noun individual refers to distinctiveness, uniqueness, and "indivisibility". As you may accept, "indivisibility" is the last thing we can talk about when it comes to cells; or the very first thing, depending on the context.They divide, individuals don't...

Adjective individual, however, refers to a separate unit among similar others. In this sense, forget about cells, we can even say "individual atoms", or "individual LEGO pieces". And again, forget about cells, if we are using this meaning of individual even for real "individuals" (humans), we don't care about their personal uniqueness; quite opposite, we emphasise their sameness like "individual members of a cabinet" or "individual member of a team".

If you are asking whether or not cells can make conscious decisions about their fate, the answer is simply no as they don't have necessary mechanism ("individual" mind) to do that. Can some undesired or unsystematic mutation of an "individual" cell trigger the total collapse of the entire body? Why not, this cell is one of the elements that the whole system depend on...

Last edited:
The point is that they (individual cells of a multicellular organism) have no means to provide themselves with a nutrient source. All the cells in such an organism are dependent on one-another in order to survive.

None of our cells actually 'provide' nutrients. We eat stuff as a whole and then different cells 'provide nutrients'. If you take away the eating part we all die :shrug:

Unicellular organisms were able to 'eat' things on their own, and thus provide their own nutrients. So what made it advantageous that a cell can't survive on its own?

Apoptosis (programmed cell death) is a term reserved for multicellular organisms. You may want to look up its meaning.

I believe this is conventional wisdom.. Its not 'obviously clear' why anyone would imagine apoptosis to be in unicellular organisms because of the very nature of apoptosis is cell death.

Apoptosis in unicellular pathogenic protozoan parasites

Since cell death is the final outcome of apoptosis it is almost intuitive that this process serves only multicellular organisms. Indeed, if one considers a unicellular organism as a self-sufficient non-gregarious individual, there is no a priori reason to believe that such an organism can benefit from a suicidal program. A corollary of this way of thinking is that programmed cell death has evolved after the onset of multicellularity. Based on several lines of evidence from the literature showing that unicellular organisms can organize themselves as cell populations and establish patterns of intercellular communication (4,5) and some of them can respond to growth factors and cytokines that are otherwise regulators of PCD (6), our group began to search for ultrastructural and biochemical evidence of apoptosis in promastigotes of Leishmania (L) amazonensis (7). In about 20% of the stationary phase promastigotes submitted to heat shock in the presence of calcium, we observed morphological alterations closely similar to apoptosis. These included chromatin clumping into nuclear lobes and nuclear fragmentation resembling pre-apoptotic bodies while the cytoplasmic organelles retained their normal morphology. An oligonucleosomal laddering pattern was observed in DNA extracted from these same parasites. No similar changes were found in parasites submitted to heat shock in the absence of calcium. At the same time, similar findings for two other pathogenic trypanosomatids were reported in the literature. Ameisen and collaborators (8) reported the developmental and induced apoptotic death of epimastigotes of Trypanosoma cruzi. Welburn and colleagues (9,10) showed that the procyclic insect form of Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense displays differential mRNA expression and undergoes apoptosis when treated in vitro with concanavalin A. The description of apoptosis in three examples of unicellular heteroxenic pathogenic kinetoplastids which alternate between vertebrate and invertebrate hosts as part of their life cycle raises some fundamental questions concerning the cellular biology and the evolutionary origin of PCD, its role in the emergence and maintenance of parasitism, the structure and function of the genes involved in the process, and the constraints of the multicellular organization for the proper operation of a cell death program.

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X1999000400003&nrm=iso&tlng=pt

Here is an interesting read:

Abstract: Apoptosis is the phenotypic result of an active, regulated process of self-destruction. Following various cellular
insults, apoptosis has been demonstrated in numerous unicellular eukaryotes, but very little is known about the genes and
proteins that initiate and execute this process in this group of organisms. A bioinformatic approach presents an array of
powerful methods to direct investigators in the identifi cation of the apoptosis machinery in protozoans. In this review, we
discuss some of the available computational methods and illustrate how they may be applied using the identifi cation of a
Plasmodium falciparum metacaspase gene as an example.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdHPRN...=607&filename=BBI-2-Durand-et-al&fileType=pdf

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
You have to rephrase this question: I suspect you are confusing noun individual with adjective individual. Noun individual refers to distinctiveness, uniqueness, and "indivisibility". As you may accept, "indivisibility" is the last thing we can talk about when it comes to cells; or the very first thing, depending on the context.They divide, individuals don't...

I believe I said that 'individual' in the sense that the evolutionary forces like Selection will act on it as on the organismal level.

Secondly 'they divide, individuals don't'? Can't they're 'division' be asexual reproduction. And yes many individuals do that.

Adjective individual, however, refers to a separate unit among similar others. In this sense, forget about cells, we can even say "individual atoms", or "individual LEGO pieces". And again, forget about cells, if we are using this meaning of individual even for real "individuals" (humans), we don't care about their personal uniqueness; quite opposite, we emphasise their sameness like "individual members of a cabinet" or "individual member of a team".

Again, 'uniqueness' doesn't matter if it is subject to Selection.

Can some undesired or unsystematic mutation of an "individual" cell trigger the total collapse of the entire body? Why not, this cell is one of the elements that the whole system depend on...

I was asking about the evolutionary advantage of a regulated (thus systematic) destruction of a unicellular organism.

Peace be unto you ;)

I believe I said that 'individual' in the sense that the evolutionary forces like Selection will act on it as on the organismal level.

When I asked you to "rephrase" the question, I didn't mean "make it more complicated". I was expecting to clarification of "individual". I brought you two widely recognised and very general understanding of the concept. I didn't even put this:

Individual -noun.
5. Biology.
a.
a single organism capable of independent existence.
b.
a member of a compound organism or colony.

-from Dictionary.com-

You see, there are certain accepted meaning of this word and currently nobody is seriously thinking about conscious decision makers when they talk about "individual cells" unless if they are kidding-that was your original question: cells!-

Secondly 'they divide, individuals don't'? Can't they're 'division' be asexual reproduction. And yes many individuals do that.

I replied a question about "cells". There was nothing in my mind about reproduction of species. And when I think of cells, I think of bacteria, mushrooms, plants, birds, mammals, and different types of functions of their system. Asexual or sexual reproduction of species is only one issue that cells have to deal with among many others. And just to clarify; the process of cell division has nothing to do with sex, in other way of saying, cells don't do sex, species do. I am not saying you said such a thing; I am just trying to define the scope of the discussion.

This is another one: In its basic level, when an individual cell divides itself, we have two clones. Where is the individual now? Or which one of these copies is the original, and which one is the copy? None. Just as the individual cell before the division; it was also a clone of another cell. That's why I insist upon to come up with a sensible understanding of "individual". If we take the conventional meaning of the noun form of the word, we can not apply it to cells. I am not claiming that "there is only one meaning of individual"; what I am asking is which of these meanings we will apply on cells before we ask the question of "is a cell an individual?"

You are saying that "individual' in the sense that the evolutionary forces like Selection will act on it as on the organismal level". What if I say that "evolution of living things is just a DNA process, and even humans who consider themselves as unique individuals does not bother evolution of life, they are just one of many temporal projects when we consider the 3.5 billion year of process..." What happened to this individual now? That's why we need an agreeable definitions to start with, then we can start to talk about if reality fits the descriptions or not.

Again, 'uniqueness' doesn't matter if it is subject to Selection.
But it matters for "individual". Plus, individuals are part of this selection; not only as subjects, but they are also players, they also take part in this selection process.

I was asking about the evolutionary advantage of a regulated (thus systematic) destruction of a unicellular organism.
In order to talk about an "advantage", someone or some group(s) must be controlling the entire mechanism. Or the mechanism itself must be there for a "purpose". I will only reject this perspective categorically. Moreover, even Multicellular systems somehow use or consume the advantages of unicellular cell types in their mechanisms. If blood cells were not as uniform as they are, I can not imagine long term sustainability could have been achieved.

When I asked you to "rephrase" the question, I didn't mean "make it more complicated". I was expecting to clarification of "individual". I brought you two widely recognised and very general understanding of the concept. I didn't even put this:

You see, there are certain accepted meaning of this word and currently nobody is seriously thinking about conscious decision makers when they talk about "individual cells" unless if they are kidding-that was your original question: cells!-

Okay, lets take out the word 'individual' if its such a problem to think about.

Are cells subject to the same Natural Selection pressure as is an organism?

I replied a question about "cells". There was nothing in my mind about reproduction of species. And when I think of cells, I think of bacteria, mushrooms, plants, birds, mammals, and different types of functions of their system. Asexual or sexual reproduction of species is only one issue that cells have to deal with among many others. And just to clarify; the process of cell division has nothing to do with sex, in other way of saying, cells don't do sex, species do.

Well isn't that you making qualifications? The goal of 'reproduction' is to 'produce'. Cell division is production of more cells. The fact it doesn't involve sex or sperm/egg doesn't mean that it isn't accomplishing the proliferation that reproduction supposedly does.

This is another one: In its basic level, when an individual cell divides itself, we have two clones. Where is the individual now? Or which one of these copies is the original, and which one is the copy? None.

So under your definition twins born are one in the same thing and should not be considered individuals? Secondly again, if they are the same doesn't matter because they are all subject to the Selection pressures in the end.

Instead of concentrating on the 'individual' as a unique entity, I was more interested in the evolutionary aspect of it.

You are saying that "individual' in the sense that the evolutionary forces like Selection will act on it as on the organismal level". What if I say that "evolution of living things is just a DNA process, and even humans who consider themselves as unique individuals does not bother evolution of life, they are just one of many temporal projects when we consider the 3.5 billion year of process..." What happened to this individual now?

Natural Selection doesn't 'change an individual' it changes population.. So whatever happened to the 'individual' is pointless in the end, all that matters for this discussion is that this 'individual' is subject to selection. 'Individual' doesn't equal 'unique'.

And secondly Evolution can not be simply a 'DNA Process' because we know that an organism is shaped by more than its DNA.

In order to talk about an "advantage", someone or some group(s) must be controlling the entire mechanism. Or the mechanism itself must be there for a "purpose". I will only reject this perspective categorically. Moreover, even Multicellular systems somehow use or consume the advantages of unicellular cell types in their mechanisms. If blood cells were not as uniform as they are, I can not imagine long term sustainability could have been achieved.

'The Blind Watchmaker'? It is not 'someone' that is posited by a move towards selective advantage. Natural Selection is a blind mechanism that selects that which allows an organism to survive better. As such evolutionarily speaking systems would only develop and evolve due to their advantage (or get passed along if neutral) because only by 'gradual' 'step by step' changes will something evolve. And since it is Evolution by Natural Selection, that which is selected is directly correlated to survival benefit. And note that when I'm talking about a 'system' in the current context of 'self-destruction' we're talking about the cell regulation mechanisms that are utilized within the cell or an organism for its survival.

In a population of 50 black and 50 white in an environment of absolutely white snow. The population will shift to being white because the predatory pressure (which is selection) will eliminate black and increase white in the population. This is just 'natural'. Without this evolution wouldn't be happening.

Anyhow, rather than complicating the thread with what is an 'individual' and what is 'not'.

Lets make it: Is a unicellular organism an individual which is selected upon under evolutionary theory? In what sense yes and no? (So you can define individual to us, better?)

Peace be unto you :)

Last edited:
Okay, lets take out the word 'individual' if its such a problem to think about.

Come on, this sounds like I come up with this "individual" issue. Obviously it is such a problem. If it was something like water or carbon, you wouldn't ask your original question in the first place. So it is problematic...

Are cells subject to the same Natural Selection pressure as is an organism?

Let's see, we are talking about levels in here. And let's give some examples in order to clarify the abstract term of "Natural Selection pressure": Lack of water, too hot or too cold climate, overpopulation, lack of food, lack of sexual partners are some of the pressures for species, and we are not exception. And you are asking if cells are subject to the same -or even "similar"- pressure.

Yes, but not in the same levels. If a member of a species feel the pressure of lack of enough drinking water, this member will feel thirst, an urgency to find water and some other physical and emotional pressures. What will an "individual cell" feel? Nothing. Because they don't have feelings, they are not subject to understanding the situation. They are just replicating according to a certain mechanism. Yet, the pressure represents itself as "change" in dynamics. Cell will be pushed to survive without enough water. This new situation will pressure its division rate; the signals from other cells will differ. So it's all about translation of the same situation in different level: Lack of water is thirst and pain for an individual member of a species, but the very same situation reaches individual cell as lack of command or too much command for its ordinary cycle. It gets the pressure; only because it can not isolate itself from the wider environment.

Well isn't that you making qualifications? The goal of 'reproduction' is to 'produce'. Cell division is production of more cells. The fact it doesn't involve sex or sperm/egg doesn't mean that it isn't accomplishing the proliferation that reproduction supposedly does.

"The goal of reproduction is to produce" is human politics; it has nothing to do with cell division. Forget about cells, even animals don't have the concept of "reproduction" and they have even brains and feelings. Cell division is a very mechanic repetition. They don't have goals; they have built-in codes. They perform in a different dimension. If I wanted to imagine a "goal" for a cell, this would rather be protein reproduction rather than reproduction of themselves. Body needs protein and cells work for this. If a cell can not produce enough amount of protein (or produce too much protein) it is replaced by its fresher copies. You see sometimes "too much production" can be harmful for the overall system and this cell must die and small amount producers must come. Again, I refuse to think a "goal" for cells. They are more like computer chips.

So under your definition a twins born are one in the same thing? Secondly again, if they are the same doesn't matter because they are all subject to the Selection pressures in the end.

This is a very good example for my concerns. You see, that's why I was insisting to clear the definition of "individual", not because trying to be an ass-hole: Twins are the product of cell division, but what results from this are two individuals (they can not be divided any more in human terms). This is why there is a great discussion on abortion: Because some people claim that embryo is going to become an "individual", and some people say embryo is not an individual.

For the second part of this question; they share same code package of DNA, natural selection resulted in this way; but this is not the whole story, it's just a part of it: The question of “what makes an individual?” is much complicated issue than a cell mutation... They (twins) are definitely not same. Because if you really push to define this sameness, I can confidently claim that you and I are same. We might be sharing much more things than a couple of twins. Because what makes an individual does not start or end using the same genetic footprint, having similar types of upbringing, sharing same types of likes or dislikes, attending same school or not... I am not trying to mystify it neither trying to make it more complicated. It's already comprehensive than a cell division.

Instead of concentrating on the 'individual' as a unique entity, I was more interested in the evolutionary aspect of it.

You were trying to find some parallelism between a member of a species and cells, and how do they get affected and you come up with this word; I find it normal, there is nothing wrong about it. Let’s ignore this word and concentrate on subject from a different perspective: Evolution is not a magical regime or aura; it’s a condition of change through time. Evolution is not only for the living things, but everything (including planets, galaxies, energy in nature or human made technology, language, etc.) are subject to it. Nothing can escape it.

Cells form the living things but they are not subject to same issues as living organisms, they perform at different level, level of chemistry. I will dare to say that cells are not alive: They are like transistors in a computer. Computer chips interpret electricity different than a CPU fan or USB sockets. Computer chips does not do any computation, they just open and close the doors according to their circuit system. This is how I see cells. But computer chips don’t divide for the time being…

Natural Selection doesn't 'change an individual' it changes population.. So whatever happened to the 'individual' is pointless in the end, all that matters for this discussion is that this 'individual' is subject to selection. 'Individual' doesn't equal 'unique'.

Let’s make an agreement: If you are really complaining about the word “individual” making this topic unnecessarily complicated; and if you really want not to circle around this word for the sake of this thread/subject I can understand and follow this. But if you ask for this and keep engaging the same problematic word over and over again, then I will ask you define the word.

'The Blind Watchmaker'? It is not 'someone' that is posited by a move towards selective advantage. Natural Selection is a blind mechanism that selects that which allows an organism to survive better. As such evolutionarily speaking systems would only develop and evolve due to their advantage (or get passed along if neutral) because only by 'gradual' 'step by step' changes will something evolve. And since it is Evolution by Natural Selection, that which is selected is directly correlated to survival benefit. And note that when I'm talking about a 'system' in the current context of 'self-destruction' we're talking about the cell regulation mechanisms that are utilized within the cell or an organism for its survival.

I refrain “Blind watchmaker”, because it is still a “maker” with a purpose. Ask this question: What is the overall aim of the internet? Or technology in general? And don’t forget, there are conscious beings, creators, inventors behind all these things. Although they belong to same species and we can understand what is going on in individual examples, we can not easily say that this is the aim of the entire mechanism. And any theory is bound to collapse as soon as a new invention or stupidity arises within the system. We can not pinpoint the overall aim: not because it is blind, not because it too big or this or that: Because simply there is no any. They survive depending on what they are made of, how they transform their environment and how their environment transforms them. They become ancestors, ideas, models for future inventions and projects, but there is no general aim to cover the entire system, because all the “makers” –blind or not- can interfere a certain part, they are temporal, they are limited, they depend on other mechanisms.

You can adapt this analogy to the system of “how does evolution perform among living things”. By the way, in order to talk about “self destruction”, one must be “self” first. Cells are not selves…

Lets make it: Is a unicellular organism an individual which is selected upon under evolutionary theory? (Better?)

Still individual, still individual… Answer is no. Unicellular organism is not an individual, and being or not being an “individual” is not a subject of modern evolutionary theories (forget the modern, even Darwin’s book was “Origins of Species”). Individuals are subject to evolution only if they are members of a species. Because in order to be a subject for evolution, first you have to be part of species.

None of our cells actually 'provide' nutrients. We eat stuff as a whole and then different cells 'provide nutrients'. If you take away the eating part we all die :shrug:

Unicellular organisms were able to 'eat' things on their own, and thus provide their own nutrients. So what made it advantageous that a cell can't survive on its own?

I believe this is conventional wisdom.. Its not 'obviously clear' why anyone would imagine apoptosis to be in unicellular organisms because of the very nature of apoptosis is cell death.
I'm sorry, but.. :confused:

Come on, this sounds like I come up with this "individual" issue. Obviously it is such a problem. If it was something like water or carbon, you wouldn't ask your original question in the first place. So it is problematic...

Because water and carbon are not living things.

Leaving everything else...

I guess I will start with a series of questions then:

Is a cell a living thing? If not, then what constitutes 'life'?
Is a unicellular organism a living thing?
What does Natural Selection accomplish?
How does Natural Selection work?
How did Natural Selection act on a single cell organism?

Peace be unto you ;)

I'm sorry, but.. :confused:

I guess I'll make it clear:

1. None of our cells provide nutrient. WE DO. I can starve myself to death and the cells can't do anything about it.

You said that cells of multicellular organisms can not provide their own nutrients so they are not an individual. But given that they are in an environment with the nutrients they can 'eat' it themselves (absorb it).

Just like your skin cells growing on a media plate. That is they can survive individually. Independent of the rest of the body.

This is true also for unicellular organisms.

But most importantly the fact you are saying 'apoptosis' is only for multicellular organisms.

Why would unicelleluar organisms have apoptosis to begin with? It seems evolutionarily illogical. Which is maybe why such terminology has been strictly used for multicellular organisms.

If you call it apoptosis or not, that doesn't matter, the discussion is really about 'programmed cell death'. So if you don't want me to use 'apoptosis' then fine.

What is the evolutionary benefit of the evolution of programmed cell death in a unicellular organism?

Peace be unto you ;)

Back