tab,

Actually, the fundamental truth only takes a few lines:

Spread the Word.

It is not too late.

All things can be forgiven.

Behold the Son.

Through Him, all good things will come.

Ummm ....

Steven Brust, in "Jhereg", a fantasy novel, explores the idea of seeding planets. Not in depth, mind you, but just as a passing plot twist. Allegedly a race called the Jenoine came down to Dragaera and began conducting research experiments, inserting "human-level" intelligence into the brains of small animals; and eventually, human-like races evolved.

My point? A plot twist in a 200-page fantasy novel is more convincing to me than the "Light Workers." I remember when a friend of mine got hold of a couple of Scientology manuals. After about a week he came busting into a coffeshop laughing his butt off, saying, "All that money they want from people, and it's just aliens!" (Read that how you like ... "Duh," or, "Ha! how silly", or any interpretation you like.)

What I'm getting after is that alien seeding is a common idea among today's culture. I would not rebuke the idea of intelligent extraterrestrial life ... nor would I protest the idea of some relationship existing between humans and aliens, but an alien-seed theory is going to have to be a humdinger in order to transcend the claptrap the present culture is mired in.

That, I suppose, is the only thing I can object to about the page. The rest of it, unfortunately, is subordinate to my lack of faith regarding alien-seed theories.

thanx,
Tiassa

------------------
The Universe is the Practical Joke of the General at the Expense of the Particular .... (Perdurabo; The Book of Lies)

Thanks TS,
I know what you mean, It must feel wonderful to be totally convicted by your faith, I know, I've been there too.
As you know, I don't ride on that partircular train anymore for many reasons, most of which I've already expressed in previous threads but I'm happy for you and your own personal panacea.
Happy YK2!
chef_tab.gif

Back