Interesting responce to evidence based policy

But that's exactly what society does, at least here in Australia. There are age limits on when you can consume alcohol, drive a motor vehicle, vote, have sex with adults, etc etc.

At what age (in australia) does society reasonably expect people not to beat 78 year old flamingos in a zoo?

read only, i did

I got so angry at a group of morons in a movie i was in that i didnt pay atention to how much achole i was drinking and i ended up pasted out and vomiting in the cinima (not to mention abusive at the security guard)

My father stole the sign from one of the other unis and got probation, even "hell week" if its real in the US PROVES that even university students cant judge a correct course of action properly. I mean how many people think sticking a tube down someones throat and pooring as much booze as possable down it is a sensable idea?

As for the legislation i will try to find a copy if one even exists. I honestly dont know if its a policy proposal or a intoduced Bill yet

sorry had a lot on my mind at the moment, spent most of yesterday, all of last night and most of today with my partner in hospital. In fact i am going to make a thread thanking the nursing staff at FMC because they have been apsolutly BRILLANT to both of us

Back