Interdimensional Travel

some drawings, not really that good at math *hence this thing... im hoping ill snagg a math nerd* ...... but basicaly the amplified mentle waves are aimed to a fixed point and released, and to control it, electro magnets will be set as a control becan *point to where the electronic frequencies will be drawn to* and a frame around it to suport it all

Well I'd think that you should do more research on which frequencies that are needed and the amplitudes at which they are going to be sent with before you go any further. Also you should find out about vectors in which each dimension is located before trying to go anywhere don't you agree?

i need to get a brain wave scan of the events that are happening when im connected to the realms, bascaly copy them and dupilicate them... and amplifly them until something. i dont know how much it needs to b amplified because im not good at math. and so far from what im thinkking it needs to be aimed at the middle... or on the botom at the middle..... sry bout tht reply

i need to get a brain wave scan of the events that are happening when im connected to the realms, bascaly copy them and dupilicate them... and amplifly them until something. i dont know how much it needs to b amplified because im not good at math. and so far from what im thinkking it needs to be aimed at the middle... or on the botom at the middle..... sry bout tht reply

But the brain wave will only tell you what frequency humans are at not what the other dimensions are located. You'll need to understand where the other dimensions are located in the frequencies before sending any signals anywhere because they all could just end up in a loop!

Yes... we cannot say anything does live in these dimensions, because as far as we know, the only way life is sustained is by living within 3+1 dimensions.

I'm tired. I've been wandering through and about 3 dimensions all day. If I had the time I'd have wandered through 4.

What you are talking of other dimensions are actually other realities. Other dimensions are 1,2,4,5,6, etc and are basics of or extensions of what we in the 3D have at present. If other realities exist that can be reached by electrons, etc, then there would be unexplained phenomena involving them. As your brain works on tiny fractions of an amp, I would not expect great results from such mental processes outside of comic books.

wel its for experimentle and curiosity purposes then... if it were truely possable to reach these new "realities"... what do you sigest we do to reach them?

Back