Intelligent Design and Physical Law

Suppose the universe is really a computer. Then how was it programmed? By what mechanism and what is the output supposed to be?

We see things that answer questions for us all the time - if we ask them. Name something we can see, or hear that we can't explain yet.

I was referring to my question.

I am not referring to Creationism

An equally valid argument against natural beginning: what created nature? Why does it act as it does?

For whatever within.

Are we suddenly trying to infer what "God" knows and doesn't know?

How so?

Intelligent design IS creationism, so let's get that out of the way.

If there is something outside of the universe, then that thing is part of the universe. By universe, I mean everything.

The natural theory of the universe's origin proposes that stuff comes from nothing for no reason because something is more stable than nothing. Nothingness is actually composed of something and negative something combined. Just like superheated water in a container is composed of both water and water vapor, spontaneously exchanging places. The vacuuum of space is made up of things going into and out of existence on a very small scale. Maybe two or more such somethings reacted to form our universe, which is the same mix of positive and negative only more of it. Maybe this has been happening forever.

Suppose the universe is really a computer. Then how was it programmed? By what mechanism and what is the output supposed to be?
That is something we can't know

We see things that answer questions for us all the time - if we ask them. Name something we can see, or hear that we can't explain yet.
The origin of the universe

Intelligent design IS creationism, so let's get that out of the way.
It isn't creationism in the sense of the Bible or other religious books

It's merely suggesting that we were intelligently created. ID isn't religious. Perhaps some religious people want to use it as a stepping stone for Creationism, but by nature, it isn't religious.

If there is something outside of the universe, then that thing is part of the universe. By universe, I mean everything.
So "God" could be outside of the universe.

The natural theory of the universe's origin proposes that stuff comes from nothing for no reason because something is more stable than nothing. Nothingness is actually composed of something and negative something combined. Just like superheated water in a container is composed of both water and water vapor, spontaneously exchanging places. The vacuuum of space is made up of things going into and out of existence on a very small scale. Maybe two or more such somethings reacted to form our universe, which is the same mix of positive and negative only more of it. Maybe this has been happening forever.
Nothingness is nothing. Besides, there is still the possiblity that our universe is WITHIN a universe.

There is no such thing as true nothingness. 0=1+(-1) So, energy can arise if opposed by an equal amount of negative energy.

The universe is, by definition, everything, so nothing is outside of it.

Back