Inner Power *don't know what it means in English :P*

aww damnit, I wanted to sew all yall!!! my friend tried the saber trick and lost an arm! he can't drive a stick anymore, so he's been fired from his job as a delivery boy. c'mon, seriously, who's gonna believe that any human made of flesh, blood and bone can withstand a rapidfire m16 assault or a saber slash and walk away like nothing happened? maybe that idiot in, whereve, kentucky maybe, who started shooting at the TV helicopter thinking it was full of terrorists. people are pretty dense sometimes...

weed_eater_guy said:
aww damnit, I wanted to sew all yall!!! my friend tried the saber trick and lost an arm! he can't drive a stick anymore, so he's been fired from his job as a delivery boy. c'mon, seriously, who's gonna believe that any human made of flesh, blood and bone can withstand a rapidfire m16 assault or a saber slash and walk away like nothing happened? maybe that idiot in, whereve, kentucky maybe, who started shooting at the TV helicopter thinking it was full of terrorists. people are pretty dense sometimes...

*pssst* weed_eater_guy, you're taking all the fun out of mingling with the
crazy folk.

Dead people sue no one.
metzel077.gif

Back