Indonesia and Islam, Jews and the Qur'an

path said:
Here rather than engaging in speculation and indulging in conspiracy theory check some historical background here is a site for starters
The Ottoman empire

Wise action. Yet I don't see why you think it necessary to inform me of your resolution to study the matter. I don't care to know what you do in your private life. Neither did I give you any reason to assume that I care to defend the aforementionned position.

path said:
The empire was broken and as there was no successful islamic state to model a reform upon they looked to the west, quite simple and logical really.

I do think that the subject is a tad more complicated than you think.. But hey, good luck with the book.

:m:

Bruce Wayne said:
I do think that the subject is a tad more complicated than you think.

So I gather what with all the jews and freemasons running around :p

DoctorNO said:
Dont play blind with me. You know damn well what I mean.

• Mohammed said in Quran 5:82

Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews

Wow, you don't need to shout, I can hear ya. :rolleyes:

I indeed do see what you mean yet I cannot answer an erronous question.

DoctorNo said:
When was it ever fair to make a BLANKET STATEMENT against an entire race? The Quran is indeed a racist book written by a bogus Prophet Mohammed..

I want you to hear what the Jewish :eek: Holy Book says:

Moses declares:

Deutoronomy 31:29
"I know that after I die, you will become corrupt, and turn away from the path that I have prescribed to you. You will eventually be beset with evil, since you will have done evil in God's eyes, angering Him with the work of your hands.'

Deutoronomy 28:45
"All these curses will thus have come upon you, pursuing you and catching you so as to destroy you, all because you did not obey God your Lord, and [did not] keep the commandments and decrees that He prescribed to you. "
Deutoronomy 28:45

Deutoronomy 28:46
"[These curses] will be a sign and proof to you and your children forever[=a blanket statement]."

I mean WoW! Let me Guess Moses is an anti-semite.

DoctorNo said:
When was it ever fair to make a BLANKET STATEMENT against an entire race? The Hadith is indeed a racist collection attributed to the bogus Prophet Mohammed.

What Hadiths? Those that told nothing but the truth. He - peace be upon him- said we would fight them and they attacked us. So a prophecy if I ever seen one. Also DoctorNO Ok we know you hate Muslims -your problem- But when you have any allegations do yourself a favor and think them through, ok?

I aint shouting, I was just emphasizing. To make sure you see what I mean. Eh?

Bruce Wayne said:
I mean WoW! Let me Guess Moses is an anti-semite.
That was merely a warning to all Israelites. None of that is judgemental in nature. No way does it classifies as 'racism'.

Bruce Wayne said:
Also DoctorNO Ok we know you hate Muslims -your problem- But when you have any allegations do yourself a favor and think them through, ok?
Well what you know is wrong. The only things I hate are:

• 1. The oppressive religion called Islam.
    2. Islamist terrorists

Bruce Wayne said:
Btw, Islam doesn't teach us to hate Jews.
Islam teaches you that Jews hate you (Quran 5:82). And so Im not surprised why so many Muslims hate Jews with religious conviction.

Bruce Wayne said:
History testifies we treated Jews well
No you didn’t treat Jews well, but you did treat Jews better compared to the Christians in the dark ages.

DoctorNO said:
That was merely a warning to all Israelites. None of that is judgemental in nature. No way does it classifies as 'racism'.

So now you are explaining the torah. I think you should let Jews do that for themselves. They might do it better.

The guy says they will be punished and you say that is not judgmental?? He delivered a sentence for God's sake!

DoctorNO said:
Well what you know is wrong. The only things I hate are:

• 1. The oppressive religion called Islam.
    2. Islamist terrorists

Wait, so you hate the religion, but you don't hate those that implement it and make it tangent in daily live? So why hate it then?

DoctorNO said:
Islam teaches you that Jews hate you (Quran 5:82). And so Im not surprised why so many Muslims hate Jews with religious conviction..

Our creator teaches us what is true and what is best. He tells us to beware yet of those that fight us and treat us as enemies. Yet he says that we should treat all who do not fight us well.

YUSUFALI: Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
PICKTHAL: Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth the just dealers.
SHAKIR: Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

Again you should try and learn about how the world is and not how you like it to be. There is a war going on. What do you expect them to do. Meet those that attack them with flowers??

doctorno said:
No you didn’t treat Jews well, but you did treat Jews better compared to the Christians in the dark ages.

Oh no we did treat them well. Even in the first times of the Islam and under the rule of the severest of Muslim rulers we treated them well. because the Muslim observed their religion strictly.

Last edited:
Back