Indigo

I wouldn't suggest the human mind is so derived from a genetic equation as apposed to experience and decent tuition. Some people will find themselves gaining more than others pure for these factors alone as apposed to genetics.

For instance ADHD could be down to alot of psychological misnomer's and how people react in regards to those misnomers being seen as pure facts. A teen might mearly have problems communicating with certain family members that place themselves in an "Unapproachable" position, which in certain respects is a taxing situation which in turn needs an inquiring mind to fathom the nature of the situtation. I suppose you could suggest like an unfair rise in a persons aptitude for analysis in regards to assessing what the actual issues of communication are with... for instance a loved one.

So what you are saying is that there is no such thing as Indigo Children or Crystal Children? That children are just children, and these labels describe nothing of relevance?

Or are you saying that Indigos and Crystals are real, and have some sort of enhanced intelligence, a specific purpose, extrasensory intuition or abilities, affinity for spiritual communication, are from outerspace, and that Jesus is one of them?

Or are you saying that Indigos and Crystals are real, and have some sort of enhanced intelligence, a specific purpose, extrasensory intuition or abilities, affinity for spiritual communication, are from outerspace, and that Jesus is one of them?

Enhanced Intelligence: All the great inventors have...even Bill Gates
A specific Purpose: We all have specific purpose in life. No two are alike
Extrasensory intution or abilities: Most of us have it, those who do not are idiots. For example, I can not see auras but my girl friends can and are accurate to 100%, I invent stuff all the time that is patentable and some have been patented, but no Indigo color to my skin.:D
Affinity for spirititual communication: Only kids do imaginary communication
Are from outerspace: We all are from outer space billions of years ago.
Jesus is one of them: There are too many people named Jesus that are living today.

Jesus is one of them: There are too many people named Jesus that are living today.[/COLOR]
You clearly have not the slightest clue what we are talking about here. You do not even know who Jesus is. GET LOST.

There are lots of people named Hitler or Jesus or any other famous person. You would have to be a complete screwhead to not know who people are talking about when you say Jesus. I have a friend named Michael Jackson. Does that mean when people mention Michael Jackson, they are talking about my friend or anybody else other than the singer? How dumb can anybody be really?

Get lost. You don't even know who Jesus is. Everybody knows who Jesus is.

Jesus usually cuts my lawn every summer. Except this year I think he got deported. :( His cousin, Humberto, filled in though.

That is Akiane. Everybody knows who she is. She started drawing when she was very young. She's a good artist. And she has been drawing way better than I can since she was like 3. Not a big deal though.

Lot's of painters are over rated. I like her paintings though. But they are not as amazing as many people say. There are alot of good painters. Many kids that can paint very well just like her.

What does this have to do with anything?

That is Akiane. Everybody knows who she is. She started drawing when she was very young. She's a good artist. And she has been drawing way better than I can since she was like 3. Not a big deal though.

Lot's of painters are over rated. I like her paintings though. But they are not as amazing as many people say. There are alot of good painters. Many kids that can paint very well just like her.

What does this have to do with anything?

Id really like to see some other painters who are that good that young if you can think of there names websites or whatever. But i feel that that much creativity and inspiration so young can only come from a person with very close contact with the soul. There was a show the other day about a kid who from the age of like 3 drew pictures of instruments and soon as he could talk was wanting to learn to play the instruments. He was also trying to draw musical symbols and says he could always remember hearing music in his head. Many more details but long story short hes like 12yo and has composed something like 5 symphonies...(He says he hears them perfectly in his head, basicly he just copies them down and there perfect from the get go) As many as some of what are considered to be the best composers have written in a lifetime. If that doesnt suggest "indigo, starseeds or whatever" Its at least a good case for reincarnation and/or existance of the soul and/or God.
Peace

It wouldn't take much for a Dodgy cult or equally dodgy institute to start messing with the heads of a kid and "Grooming" them into being something they otherwise wouldn't have been. A bit like the Mythical "Muses" might of been in ancient folklore.

Id really like to see some other painters who are that good that young if you can think of there names websites or whatever. But i feel that that much creativity and inspiration so young can only come from a person with very close contact with the soul. There was a show the other day about a kid who from the age of like 3 drew pictures of instruments and soon as he could talk was wanting to learn to play the instruments. He was also trying to draw musical symbols and says he could always remember hearing music in his head. Many more details but long story short hes like 12yo and has composed something like 5 symphonies...(He says he hears them perfectly in his head, basicly he just copies them down and there perfect from the get go) As many as some of what are considered to be the best composers have written in a lifetime. If that doesnt suggest "indigo, starseeds or whatever" Its at least a good case for reincarnation and/or existance of the soul and/or God.
Peace
So Indigos, past lives, kids that are aliens are real?
They have talents and supernatural abilities? And they talk to spirits?

If you beleive you see Jesus cutting your grass, you must beleive in Jesus. Therefore, you believe in Christianity.

Can't I just believe in illegal immigration and the underpaid Mexican workforce? What does a religious cult have to do with that?

Nothing. Your Christianity has nothing to do with anything other than your belief that you see Jesus on your lawn. Many Christians have great experiences. Jesus has appeared to reveal himself to you. There are many forms in which Jesue might take to show us his benevolent love and compassion. It might be healing the sick. It could even be mowing your lawn or leaving money for you to find in the streets.
Perhaps you will get down on your knees, and pray to the lord each day so he may bring more blessings. Seeing God Himself on your lawn is a miracle.

Back