Indigo children

it is something to do with you vision. one indication is that you only see these things at extremes of peripheral (outer part of your field of vision). its weird because it happens at various stages of life, like floaters. the sudden occurrence accounts for the belief it may be something more. like the old saying 'your eyes are playing tricks on you'.

to put it into perspective:

just out of the corner of my eye. i look and then theyre gone.

how would they know you are looking out of the corner of your eye?

anyway this can happen at any extreme- corners and absolute top.

Okay Ginger, there is a series of 2 books that you can find at your local library. The first is called The Indigo Children and the second is The Indigo Celebration. I found them rather enlightening. I know exactly what you mean when you say "out of the corner of your eye" however there are times when your eyes play tricks on you. If they are blue or black, as before mentioned, look up the phenomenon of shadow people. That might explain what you see/think you see. I have no doubt that you have good vision, I myself have above 20/20. I will tell you, however, that your eyes can still play tricks on you. I know exactly what you mean about seeing people though (and okay, for those of you who are going to say see a shrink, please don't. I am perfectly sane, I just have a more open mind then you) Now, if seeing these things scare you, by all means, seek whatever help you want to! If they don't though, I would recomend for you to do what I did, and that was to research the phenomenon more.

Hope this helped a little hunny. Good luck to you. :)

"Hypnagogia, also known as "waking-sleep", a physiological condition in which a person is part-way between sleeping and waking, can also account for such perceptions.[10] During hypnagogia, a person can be conscious and aware of their environment, but also in a dream-like state where they can perceive images from their subconscious. People experiencing waking-sleep commonly report the sensation of lights or shadows moving around them, as well as other visual hallucinations. A feeling of dread is also a sensation that occurs when experiencing hypnagogia. Hypnagogia is sometimes known as 'the faces in the dark phenomenon' because those who experience this state commonly report seeing faces while experiencing waking-sleep."
-from the above article

Wow, I did not know that could happen. I'm glad I don't experience that, it would definitely freak me out.

keep an open mind - ask for an explanation from the Universe - and you may get many; all explanations move you forward by opening up your sphere of knowledge; the continual evolutionary journey: seeking, sensing, relating . . . . multi-perspectives . . . . knowledge is gathered, rotated and reviewed constantly

Back