Indigo children

gingergirl

Registered Member
Ever since I was in first grade I have been able 2 c dead people, just out of the corner of my eye. i look and then theyre gone. does anyone have any ideas neurologically y this happens to me?:jawdrop:

What "does seeing dead people" have to do with the colour of a child?
And why indigo?

A while back, 'indigo children' were utterly fashionable, like having something to brag with, like they're really speshal and we're chopped liver.
I know that, I just wanted to see if gingergirl knew anything beyond the Wiki article. ;)

Or disguised squirrels.
Everyone knows how sneaky squirrels are.

The thread title reminds me of a story from my childhood:

When I was 7 or 8 years old, my 80 year old grandmother from Mississippi came to live with us. One day I came into the house all sad, and my kind grandmother asked me what was wrong. I told her I was sad because none of my friends could come out to play, and I didn't have anyone to play with. So she told me, in her thick Mississippi accent "Honey child, you should go down to the schoolyard, because I saw a group of colored children playing down there. You should go and play with them."

This was the first time in my life I had heard the term "colored" used to describe a person, as it had long been out of favor and substituted with the term "black". So I hopped on my bicycle and rode as fast as I could to the schoolyard...expecting to see blue and red and purple children, and was disappointed when I didn't find any. There was a group of African American kids playing, and played ball with them till dinnertime. Upon returning home, my grandmother asked if I had found the colored children. I disappointedly told her "No...but I did find a group of black kids!" :)

My mom still likes tell that story to her friends.

Back