In his Image????

s how the heck did these folk imagine such things...I mean agricultural society produces scribes with such a wild imagination..
All societies produce people with imagination, acute perception, insight and reason.
Modern people tend to think that ancient people were so much less clever than we are, but actually, the human brain has changed hardly at all in the past 100,000 years. Imagination has always been one of our best assets. Unfortunately, it's also our greatest liability.

No idea. All I know is is that the universe is a frog that is just leaving the pond.
Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep

Alex

Deep deep
It is funny in a way that Dave's utterance make it sound as if he stoned.
Perhaps it was early man's hallucinatory experiences (from eating the wrong sort of ''food'' when half starved) that gave rise to the idea of there being types of supernatural beings and gods. Kind of like ''seeing'' trees and rocks doing things or looking like living things.

Last edited:
Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep, Deep deep, deep deep, deep deep

Alex

My true form is a water dragon not from this universe, it's a beautiful place full of possibilties. Wheat from the Chaff.

The man was made in Gods image apparently.

So can we take it that God has eyes, ears, a nose?

A mouth?
Does this suggest God eats food..well it must.

And when we think about the human body and its parts one finds question like what did he eat..for example...the perplexing question arises when we think about reproductive organs ...why would God have productive organs...I think the story of creation has it backwards...it sure seems that man created God in his image...else explain the body part issue..
I think it's Spirit that is eluded to in God's Image. Conscious Beings are what we are, as is God. Does that make sense to you, X?

Last edited:
Back