Impeller without brake. Propellant VEEG-HEPSY by Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

So even you seem to know it can't work.

Yes it works...

EXPERIMENT

blows.jpg

Didn't you see his experiment? Breathing into a plastic bag results in enough force to knock you out of your chair! That's cold, hard facts.
It would, but that would be a one time thing. As soon as the bag inflated completely and you were just circulating air around, there would be no net force.

A one time thing? In his pictures the guy in the suit got knocked over at least three times!

Hopefully the results of my experiment, in a closed system. I hope that the closed system run for patenting it.

Until the bag is full. That's the problem with your design. Jets work because every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So expelling jet exhaust causes propulsion. But if you put a bag over it, the bag exerts a force right back, cancelling out any net force in any direction.
What if you spin the bag around?
What will happen to the VEEG HEPSY then?

Well, the man blows into the bag, so is moved backwards.
He then spins the bag around so that the escaping air will again push him backwards.

Well, the man blows into the bag, so is moved backwards.
He then spins the bag around so that the escaping air will again push him backwards.

It is a process: blowing and vacuuming, blowing and sucking.

But I try to avoid this process with a closed sitsema which I haven't tried yet.

When are you going to make a scale model?

I already did:

Theory​

The idea is to absorb air and then expel that same air. This process is repeated constantly because the air will never end.

We can not be without a gas or air which expel for move in the universe. And this video design, provides a good idea to achieve these goals, which is to get as far as possible in outer space.

This model of 8 turbines, works in the following way. See VIDEO:

Experiment​

You just have to: blowing and vacuuming, blowing and sucking.

blows.jpg

Video​

You just have to: blowing and vacuuming, blowing and sucking.

[video=youtube;wJiyZtTluPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJiyZtTluPM[/video]

Patent pending: today 25 October 2013

The bag inflates and deflates.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
Email: victor.espinoza.13@hotmail.com
Email: victoreliasespinoza20@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Not if it were continuous, as with a jet engine. You can't get around the laws of physics, and you would know that if you bothered to do a real experiment.

Of course I want to do a real experiment. But I need money.

Plastic bags and chairs can really put a dent in your wallet. And a battery operated fan can run into the thousands of cents.

I speak of the propellant Pistons air, that inflate and deflate a plastic bag. How the example which I already explained.

Back