I'm sure God exists.

I didn't want to post a poll, it was an accident.

• A

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • B

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by sycoindian
its fun in a way tiassa... just to see how deep the cesspool is :D
Except next time, I'm going to use a pole or something, instead of jumping in feet-first.:eek:

Look, you Atheist crap, God exists and that's final.

Of course I do.

We've given you enough proof, yet you fuckwits still say God doesn't exist and refuse to accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour.

Hey stop, you're turning me on!

Now, give me one good reason why you believe God doesn't exist after all the proof we've given you bastards.

The absolute lack of anything resembling evidence for His existance?

I bet you can't, bitch.

I can TOO down five shots of vodka in less than a minute!

Originally posted by God Is Real
Look, you Atheist crap, God exists and that's final.

We've given you enough proof, yet you fuckwits still say God doesn't exist and refuse to accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour.

Now, give me one good reason why you believe God doesn't exist after all the proof we've given you bastards.

I bet you can't, bitch.

Typical Atheist :rolleyes:

What kind of God do you have? What ever it is, it must be difficult to sale by the way you are bitching and insulting about with disrespect.

If you can not prove it, you don’t have to get mad, ..all religions have that burden of prove. So, ..that’s OK, just relax and take an aspirin or suppository. We all understand your frustration, it is really OK!
:rolleyes:

God Is Real,

Look, you Atheist crap, God exists and that's final. Look, you Atheist crap, God exists and that's final.
That God exist, that is sure, but that you KNOW Him.... Ummm... doesn't seem so...

Why would someone accept a personal Lord and saviour? They don't even know they are in trouble without God!! :bugeye:

YOU give me one good reason why I should believe you!

I bet you can't, bitch.
Stop insults. That's against God's laws.

Typical Atheist
Typical Theist...:rolleyes:

Back