I'm so fed up.

Bebelina

kospla.com
Valued Senior Member
All I can do in my home is watch Tv and surf on the internet. And when that is all you can do, you sort of run out of conversation topics.
I treid to start writing a book, but got bored with that too. No point with this post, just wanted to complain.

Go ahead, complain you too. It makes you feel better, for a little while anyway. :p

:rolleyes:

have you finished decorating already?? hmm.. maybe you could find something to plant. lol. thats takes a while.... just make sure that you stand up and walk aaound ever now and then.. or you'll have a square chair-shaped butt, like the ladies at my mom's office. lol. :eek:

A square shaped butt? :D Now, that would be interesting.
No, THEY have not finished the restauring. I think they will never be done......:eek:

you dont have to do any of it? how lovely!!! maybe then you could draw out some plans of what you plan to put where.... or idea for themes and such for rooms...

Hey Bebelina

There are many ways for you to eliminate boredom. First get out of your apartment and go have some fun in the real world.

Just put on a pair of really short denim jean cutoffs & a white tee shirt that shows off your boobs. Don't wear a bra underneath though. Unless you have saggy tits:( I hate that! But if they stand out & aren't oversized & sagging like the Hindenburg, then ok:)

Just make sure that when you bend over, your cutoff jeans are so short that the best parts of you are visible & the edges of your panties/ect.. are visible to every guy at the local hangout/bar/pub:)

Then tell the roughest looking kong dong character in the place that you need to "get straightened out," and then go & do whatever he wants you to do:eek: :eek: :eek:

If you do this Bebelina, you will not be bored on Friday nights. Well, at least this kind of boredom will keep you from complaining in the future.:)

Good Luck, Bebelina:D

oh gurl!!!! i tell you the best all time time filler inerer besides sex.. cooking and eating really good food, i go nuts in the kitchen....

i reccomend it, put on a dinner party for yourslef, youll never look back.. then have sex to work off the calories!!

Understand your feelings all too well B. I got bored after awhile and just disappeared. That is, I packed a bag and took off for 8 months travelling Europe. Best time off my life, and made a ton of friends as well.

Just curious, what was your book about?

The book is about me. (big ego..) It's supposed to be a biography combined with cosmology and nonsense.:D
I will keep writing on it though. The working title is "The Saga". But I write it in Swedish, so I won't be posting any extracs here. Although I may translate it .

Thanks for the tips. I will focus on food and sex. :D No the bar variant though, you sexist pig MacGuyver!

Nightfall, I have already planned the whole decorating thing a thousand times . All the walls with windows will be white. Then the other walls with have bright colours in turqoise, pink, orange, green. Neon like colours. Then I will have curtains that are glittery and in the same colours, the voile variant, that you can see through, nothing heavy that blocks the light. Also plastic bead drapes above every doorway. Then in the combined living/ workroom I will have a bar table with bar chairs ( the kitchen is in the same room, it's a very big room) instead of a regular kitchen table. I will put new covers on the sofa with light green fake fur with white cushions. I will purchase a rotating discoball to hang in the middle of the room. I collect funny lamps. :)
In the windows facing the street I will hang my clothes and have uv-lights.
I will have to order a sign to hang on the outside of the building plus big stick-on signs to put on the windows. It will be a combined home/store. I will have art hanging on as many walls as possible, so that it can be a gallery too....ahhh, this is too much!!!! :D

But I love the planning part.
Any wild decorating tips?

sounds very.. colorful!!!!!.. seems like you're going to have your work ahead of you with all that painting...

Make a hole in the roof and in the floor at the same spot and seperate the hole with the other building with openable glass walls.

much light and will look cool when it rains

I'm thinking of this for my house which I will hopefully build someday

p.s.- you can put in slightly colored glass, so that you have room filling with colorful light

What about music? Do you play an instrument?

Listening is kind of a background activity, but it's something you can apply to food and sex. I'm listening to the new Flaming Lips.

Hey Bebelina, send me a short extract from your book. If you want I will write a little and then you can see whether it is any good to use in your book. As a matter of fact I am bored to death too.

I would love to come over to Sweden and help you with decorating. It sounds way cooooool. :)

Go to the beach and camp out there for a few days. Take a guitar, make a camp-fire, play music...smoke the good stuff. Seems awesome to do to me.

Oh well, not much useful. I'm a little braindead at the moment. Guess my brain got fried in the hot, hot sun over here...:p

When does your Drama course start, by the way?

Hi Banshee. :)
Can you read Swedish? :D I will try to translate it, so you can be in on it too, to fight the great boredom.
Drama school started last Friday and continues tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first "real" day. But I'm really exited about THAT! It will be heeps of fun. Now, the landlord pretends we had no agreement on how much they should fix. They promised to fix everything, but now he sais no, with a shameful voice. But that's ok, let it be his broken promise. So I have ordered colour today that will be delivered tomorrow, so now the work will finally be done, and the lying landlord can feel uneasy in his shame. A real trickster he is.
The weather is cooler here now, so feel free to come here and cool your head. :p

No, I do not read/speak Swedish. And it is so very different from Dutch. :D Please translate it a little and send it. I love to write a little for you.

Wonderful, Drama is such a joyful thing for you. I can imagine it is a lot of laughter when you are doing such a course with a lot of others and have to play role parts and so on. :) I wished I could go with you...Yeeeees!

The trickening landlord will have to deal with what he sowed, so to say and eventually, it will all backfire on him. Good for you, you do it yourself.

Oh, how I wish I could travel to you right at this instant. It sounds so cooooool, literally and figuratively. I am trying to wave some wind around my head now by using my hands. Needless to say it doesn't help at all...Ooooooh, poor, pityful me...:D

Back