If we exist a vibrating energy, who can talk about interstellar travel.

Alien Ado

Registered Member
If we are an electromagnetic expression of an universal entity, and all matter is just a stage of energy, how far are we from achieving progress into interstellar travel? apparently this theory would enhance us to tap into diferent dimensions, anyone to coment?... Perhaps another Alien?

Originally posted by Alien Ado
If we are an electromagnetic expression of an universal entity, and all matter is just a stage of energy, how far are we from achieving progress into interstellar travel? apparently this theory would enhance us to tap into diferent dimensions, anyone to coment?... Perhaps another Alien?

I'll be the first to say.....huh? Maybe you should put down the Ti Chi books and pick up some physics books instead.

do you even know what electromagnetism is?

I think your idea definitely has merit. Also, welcome to sciforums! I believe we are "one." We definitely have some kind of electromagnetic field. I'm by no means a physicist, but I do look at all of creation as having an interconnectedness with a positive or negative field. I've had some personal experiences with electromagnetic devices. Who knows, maybe I am an alien. The religion forum called me a pathetic freak and the antichrist, and I was the most spiritual one posting there! What does that have to say about religous tolerance!!! I cannot comment on interstellar travel, but I do know something about astral travel. Is that what you were talking about? If this is the case, yes, this can help us tap into different dimensions because we astral project in spirit form, not physical form, although I have heard about this happening in history, I just don't believe we as humans can do it yet.

lets see how much Psudo we can cram into Psudoscience, right?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but vibration is rapid small movement back and forth very quickly, and interstellar distances are mind bogglingly boringly vast. How are vibrations going to help us cross them? Oh, wait, how silly of me I’m not taking into account the electromagnetic part of it! Because apparently now electromagnetic fields are mystic and semi-divine.

Last edited:
Re: Re: If we exist a vibrating energy, who can talk about interstellar travel.

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
The religion forum called me a pathetic freak and the antichrist, and I was the most spiritual one posting there!

And modest, you forgot modest.

Originally posted by SpyMoose

Correct me if I’m wrong, but vibration is rapid small movement back and forth very quickly, and interstellar distances are mind bogglingly boringly vast. How are vibrations going to help us cross them? Oh, wait, how silly of me I’m not taking into account the electromagnetic part of it! Because apparently now electromagnetic fields are mystic and semi-divine.

LOL...that's going in my signature! Too bad it doesn't show up!

Originally posted by SpyMoose

I think, perhaps, the alien is refering to string theory, although where the whole EM thing came into play is beyond me. String theory would also explain the multiple dimension bit, but I don't think he is fully aware of the concepts involved, hense the strange jumbled mix of ideas.

EM fields hae been a favorite of new agers for a while now. Haven't you seen those little magnets and magnetic bracelets that are supposed to cure or help against ever ailment known to mankind?

Originally posted by Mephura
EM fields hae been a favorite of new agers for a while now. Haven't you seen those little magnets and magnetic bracelets that are supposed to cure or help against ever ailment known to mankind?

Oh, you mean the ones that hold up my pizza coupons on the fridge? I sure have! ;)

Edited: oops

Last edited:
Originally posted by blackholesun
Oh, you mean the ones that hold up my pizza coupons on the fridge? I sure am! ;)

you sure are what?
actually i was refering to the ones they try to sell for 3 easy payments of 19.95 that you stick in your shoes and whatnot to cure arthritis, ciculatory problems, and that kind of shit.

They're about the same as the ones on your fridge though.

I've had some personal experiences with electromagnetic devices.

Haha, oh why my goodness, what a modern woman you are! Haha, you don't even know what electromagnetic energy is, do you? You're sitting right in fucking front of an "electromagnetic device" right now as you read this post, and anyone who has ever had any experience with illuminating a dark room unnatural light through those strange "Light bulbs" the kids are all crazy for has experience with "electromagnetic devises".

Also, on a side note, people on the religion forum didn't like you very much because all you ever did was go on there and say such horribly bigoted and hateful things toward all Christians in general that even I (not famous for my great compassion for Christianity) couldn't stand it.

Last edited:

I've had some personal experiences with electromagnetic devices.

So you've learned to turn on a lightbulb and cook with a microwave? Now explain how hugging an aerial will help us get anywhere. Added points if you can explain why sunlight increases your sprituality.

Damn aliens, no-one can ever work out what the f**k they're on about... :p

Re: Re: Re: If we exist a vibrating energy, who can talk about interstellar travel.

Originally posted by thed
So you've learned to turn on a lightbulb and cook with a microwave? Now explain how hugging an aerial will help us get anywhere. Added points if you can explain why sunlight increases your sprituality.

Ha ha, very funny! I was speaking about electronic eye doors, watches, electronic equipment stores, for example. Going into these places interferes with my body.

Re: Re: Re: Re: If we exist a vibrating energy, who can talk about interstellar travel.

Ha ha, very funny! I was speaking about electronic eye doors, watches, electronic equipment stores, for example. Going into these places interferes with my body.

SUUUUUUURE it does. So should using the computer, going outside, and turning on a light. Tell you what, why don't you drop the spiritial emination act and learn ACTUAL physics.

Question: If I write down Maxwell's Equations and give them to you, do they affect you to? :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: If we exist a vibrating energy, who can talk about interstellar trave

My suggestion is to make one of these, http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html Cures all forms of EM interference. Rumour has it that Cu is better though. Especially if grounded.

Originally posted by ScRaMbLe
Damn aliens, no-one can ever work out what the f**k they're on about... :p

I also believe that everything in creation has EM energy. The only time I have a problem with interference is when I go in a watch store or an electronic store, or even a section of a department store that has electronics. It also bothers me to go into those places where you can rent DVDs and videotapes. As I mentioned a while back, when I have tried to enter a grocery store with the electric eye doors, sometimes the doors won't open like they don't see me standing on those mats, etc. Can you explain this to me?

What do you mean by "interference"? Why do video stores "bother " you? I think most people are capable of sensing EM radiation to a small degree if its strong enough, perhaps you are more sensitive than most.
He he Wasn't there an episode of the simpsons where Bart sold his soul to Milhouse and the doors at the quick-e-mart wouldn't open for him? "Way to breathe, no breath" :p
Sold your soul lately?

Back