If the christ has arrived and is walking this earth

sirius

Registered Senior Member
There are now hundreds, if not thousands of people around the globe from all cultures that have had dreams where ‘Jesus or the Christ’ has been emphasised and predominant during their sleep period. If indeed the Christ has arrived, and is walking this 3arth right now. What exactly does this mean for you personally and/or the greater family of humanity?
Under what circumstances would the Christ be walking the 3arth right now. What would be the main reasons?
For those who cannot fathom the idea that the Christ could indeed be here amongst us, We can only ask you to be creative and use your imagination. This could be an interesting thread especially if we include ancient text from all sorts of religions and beliefs systems. We must also remember to respect the views from all religions and cultures. We may collectively end up with a manual of Hypothesis that contains a lot of weight and facts. I encourage all to express their views.

There are now hundreds, if not thousands of people around the globe from all cultures that have had dreams where ‘Jesus or the Christ’ has been emphasised and predominant during their sleep period. If indeed the Christ has arrived, and is walking this 3arth right now.

And many of those dreams they are being told that He is coming soon. So He has not arrived in person, But He has never been away in Spirit.

What exactly does this mean for you personally and/or the greater family of humanity?

Well the coming of Jesus means liberation from my faulty human nature. Existence in a kingdom of Love. Eternal existence with Jesus. For greater humanity? I guess your talking about people who do not believe? I would say absolute terror, most of them will die, but not all.

Under what circumstances would the Christ be walking the 3arth right now. What would be the main reasons?

He is not walking on the earth right now. In physical form that is. He is here in Spirit, He is leading His followers through their consciences and dreams helping them be the followers He wants them to be. Guiding them in things he wants them to do.

For those who cannot fathom the idea that the Christ could indeed be here amongst us, We can only ask you to be creative and use your imagination.

Yes i could use my imagination but to do so would be an act of betrayal to Jesus. See, God has told us the way Jesus will come and to propose any other way even if it is theoretical goes against my conscience. Jesus will come back in the same manor as He left as a man, not a baby born to a mother.

This could be an interesting thread especially if we include ancient text from all sorts of religions and beliefs systems. We must also remember to respect the views from all religions and cultures. We may collectively end up with a manual of Hypothesis that contains a lot of weight and facts. I encourage all to express their views.

I doubt it. You already seem to have put restricting blinkers on the conversation by seeming to insist we comply with the Jesus is already walking on earth with us stipulation.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Jesus walked the Earth and it was nothing but chance that got his story told and distorted through time. If he was here now, he would be considered an ordinary, perhaps somewhat unorthodox Jew. I know a million of them.

There are now hundreds, if not thousands of people around the globe from all cultures that have had dreams where ‘Jesus or the Christ’ has been emphasised and predominant during their sleep period.

There have also been hundreds, if not thousands of people across the globe who have had dreams that they could fly. Maybe we'll all grow wings soon.

If indeed the Christ has arrived, and is walking this 3arth right now. What exactly does this mean for you personally and/or the greater family of humanity?

According to the bible, Jesus is only supposed to come back at the end of the world, to judge the living and the dead yada yada yada. I get the impression that he isn't supposed to be sneaking around on the sly, but rather that he is supposed to arrive in a blaze of glory.

So, if Jesus is running around now incognito, then he isn't following the plot set out in the bible.

For those who cannot fathom the idea that the Christ could indeed be here amongst us, We can only ask you to be creative and use your imagination. This could be an interesting thread especially if we include ancient text from all sorts of religions and beliefs systems.

No other belief systems include Jesus Christ, except for Islam, which acknowledges him as a prophet only.

There have also been hundreds, if not thousands of people across the globe who have had dreams that they could fly. Maybe we'll all grow wings soon.

According to the bible, Jesus is only supposed to come back at the end of the world, to judge the living and the dead yada yada yada. I get the impression that he isn't supposed to be sneaking around on the sly, but rather that he is supposed to arrive in a blaze of glory.

So, if Jesus is running around now incognito, then he isn't following the plot set out in the bible.

No other belief systems include Jesus Christ, except for Islam, which acknowledges him as a prophet only.

The bible has little to do with the working of Christ.

We must also remember to respect the views from all religions...

I disagree with this statement, much of what holds progress back is this universal insistence, one could even say 'taboo' that the non-religious should respect religion. Mostly it is Christians and Mohammedans who insist upon this unwarranted respect - the very people who are the most intolerant to views other than their own So no, we don't have to respect religious views - least of all on a science forum. I have objected to the very presence of a Religion sub-forum before, and my poll there is still open. I would suppose Christians 'tearing their shirts, yelling about Jesus', as Carl Sandburg put it, ought only to post here if they had some sort of scientific statement or inquiry to make, not to burden us with still more of their endless, baseless sentimentality. Thank you.

Huh?

Surely the bible is the major source of what we know about Jesus.

Where do you get your information from?

Ideas of love, pacifism, faith, hope, science, knowledge, salvation, excellence, etc.

Entertain me. Is the existence of Christ determent on religion? John the apostle is easily Satan just as much as he is a follower of Christ.

Ideas of love, pacifism, faith, hope, science, knowledge, salvation, excellence, etc.

Entertain me. Is the existence of Christ determent on religion? John the apostle is easily Satan just as much as he is a follower of Christ.

Typical nonsensical post. The question you were asked is where do you get your information from, after you just got through denouncing the Bible as the source of the Jesus story. The only other text I can imagine are the Gnostic scriptures, which paint a much different picture of Jesus.

As for John the apostle (John of Patmos, aka St John the Divine):
"Although ancient traditions attributed to the Apostle John the Fourth Gospel, the Book of Revelation, and the three Epistles of John, modern scholars believe that he wrote none of them." Harris, Stephen L., Understanding the Bible (Palo Alto: Mayfield, 1985) p. 355​

There are now hundreds, if not thousands of people around the globe from all cultures that have had dreams where ‘Jesus or the Christ’ has been emphasised and predominant during their sleep period.
Let me get this straight: indigenous people of Borneo who have no contact with Christians are having dreams of Jesus. And we know this because we sent sleep analysts there to interview them. Atheists, of course, who wouldn't plant false dreams.
If indeed the Christ has arrived, and is walking this 3arth right now.
But of course that's not true, so why propound it?

What exactly does this mean for you personally and/or the greater family of humanity?
Absolutely nothing.

Under what circumstances would the Christ be walking the 3arth right now.
Under conditions that are completely imaginary.

What would be the main reasons?
There are none.

For those who cannot fathom the idea that the Christ could indeed be here amongst us,
It's the other way around. For those who can't fathom how the real world operates....(etc.)

We can only ask you to be creative and use your imagination.
Who is this We?

This could be an interesting thread especially if we include ancient text from all sorts of religions and beliefs systems.
You've got to be kidding. There is only one document that tells this story, and it contains the elements of hallucination. That would be a strange basis for patronizing the rest of the world religions.

We must also remember to respect the views from all religions and cultures.
You might start in your own back yard by respecting the view that these ancient writings have little value when taken literally.

We may collectively end up with a manual of Hypothesis that contains a lot of weight and facts. I encourage all to express their views.
If you're hoping for some grand unified theory, you need to be asking what history, anthropology and literary criticism brings to the table. Otherwise this will be a foray into religious narcissism.

Typical nonsensical post. The question you were asked is where do you get your information from, after you just got through denouncing the Bible as the source of the Jesus story. The only other text I can imagine are the Gnostic scriptures, which paint a much different picture of Jesus.

As for John the apostle (John of Patmos, aka St John the Divine):
"Although ancient traditions attributed to the Apostle John the Fourth Gospel, the Book of Revelation, and the three Epistles of John, modern scholars believe that he wrote none of them." Harris, Stephen L., Understanding the Bible (Palo Alto: Mayfield, 1985) p. 355​

What does a name have to do with a book that no one wrote but is totally about them, and they're prophets... of God? :bugeye:

Why can't I be a prophet of God?

Why can't my word be gold?

Knowing what I know, if Jesus existed he had nothing to do with Christianity until they claimed him their leader. Jesus may have existed. Christianity is filled of lies, can we agree to some of these lies? Like homosexuality. Jesus would have no judgement over sexuality, only the individual.

What EXACTLY is religions, any religions claim to God?

That people who did exist, and who may have existed may have been prophets of God, who may not exist.

Anyways, the God I hold true with faith is surly pro-love. Thats just all that really matters.

Last edited:
It was a fairly blunt question: what source material, other than the Bible, identifies Jesus to you? You would have no other knowledge of such a person without that particular story that names him and describes him.

I don't really expect an answer since you like to don't seem capable of carrying on an actual conversation, so I'll leave it there.

It was a fairly blunt question: what source material, other than the Bible, identifies Jesus to you? You would have no other knowledge of such a person without that particular story that names him and describes him.

I don't really expect an answer since you like to don't seem capable of carrying on an actual conversation, so I'll leave it there.

It doesn't mater. I understand the legend. It may be true, honestly I believe he existed, and I believe there is a obvious cover up.

Why do I believe he existed? Call it a hunch. Why is it a cover up? The bible is crap. Muslims are equal to Jews as well as Christians, and monotheist.

How did this legend get passed over as true? Prophets of God walking on water, but not a polaroid?

You do realize the bible is a collection of stories. Do people see why I call it crap. It is supposedly Godly but it has a single mistake. Clearly.

A man with no evidence of Jesus' existence claimed he walked on water and then didn't give us a name and date?

In this obsession with the hunt of God, and truth we lost sight of the meaning of believing in someone, or something. We are one the brink of war, all it takes is one man. While that one man exist there is no need to talk of God. I rest my case.

I will be your moral man-prophet, and so will another. WE will agree on each others morality, as will the third prophet, and the fourth. We can only call on the prophets who are here to tell their stories. If Jesus is out there let him speak.

Love, peace, and happiness

Last edited:
Consider the following

EARTHS PRECESSION CYCLE - DECEMBER 21ST 2012

Axial precession is the movement of the rotational axis of an astronomical body, whereby the axis slowly traces out a smaller oval cone. In the case of our earth this type of precession is also known as the precession of the equinoxes or precession of the equator. Earths precession cycle is 1 degree every 72 years. Earth goes through one full precession cycle every 25,920 years ( 360 degree x 72 = 25,920 )

During this precession cycle there are natural realignment shifts that occur approximately every 9000 years. These sudden shifts are due to changes in the earths electromagnetic field. Which is affected by each individual planets own electromagnetic field that every celestial body generates. These zones not only help each planet stay within their own orbital path. but also maintains the distance or repulsion zone between each celestial body.
These sudden realignment shifts are about 5 degrees or 1/72 of the total amount of a precession cycle, which correspond to sudden changes in ‘electromagnetic readings’ recorded and embedded in earths geological rock fissure. When this occurs, the earths tech tonic plates go through great physical change creating shift in land mass.
All countries will be effected. Within each country, some areas may be effected by only a few meters, and other areas by a few hundred meters. Coastal sea beds may rise clear of the waterline, and in some areas, coastal land mass may become completely submerged.

THE NEW TESTAMENT ‘REVELATIONS OF JOHN OF PATMOS’
REV 6:12 And behold when he opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the Sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
REV 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
REV 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their place.
REV 6:15 And the Kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chiefs captains. And the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:
REV 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb:
REV 6:17 For the great day of his wrath has come: and who shall be able to stand?

Why would the christ have returned?

‘END OF THE WORLD SENARIO’

Accumulating this coming December, more likely than not, December 21st 2012. The reason being, a natural sudden shift and realignment in the 3arths precession cycle by about 5 degrees. Thus causing great 3arth movement in 3arths floating continents and tech tonic plates. This being the basis of the dooms day prophecies of Revelations, or end of the age Euiago cycle.

Historically the Christ appeared in his 12th year and stated ‘that he would destroy the temple of the money lenders and raise it in 3 days’. The temple that had apparently taken 46 years to build.

This statement in regards to, and has relevance to our present society. All that we have come to know through financial enslavement by the world financial institutions will be destroyed. To state that ‘he will raise the temple in three days’ would be in reference to the temple located on the sides of our heads, ‘The raising of human consciousness’, 3 being the symbol and glyph representing God.
( Refer to the decimal binary code ) The number 46 is in reference to ‘All that is, and all that will ever be concerning humanity’…… GONE!!! ….A new age and era is to be born.

There are numerous scenarios concerning this time of purification. The following is simply my interpretation in regards to Biblical passages incorporating, ancient science and logic.

JOHN:14:1-5
“Set your troubled hearts at rest, trust in God always; trust also in me, There are many dwellings -places in my fathers house; if it were not so I should have told you; for I am going there on purpose to prepare a place for you, I shall come again and receive you to myself. So that where I am you may be also”

JOHN:14:15-19
“….And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate who will be with you for ever, The world cannot receive him, because the world neither sees nor knows him; but you will know him, because he dwells with you and is in you. I will not leave you bereft, I am coming back to you, In a little while the world will see me no longer….”

JOHN:14:26
“…But your advocate, the ‘Holy Spirit’ whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and will call to mind all that I have told you”

JOHN 16:12
“… When he comes who is the spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but will tell only what he hears; and he will make known to you the things that are coming”

REVELATIONS 3:10
“… I will also keep you from the ordeal that is to fall upon the whole world and test its inhabitants”
“… That the new Jerusalem which is coming down out of heaven from my God, and my own NEW NAME ”

MATTHEW 25:31
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the Angels with him, He will sit in state on his throne, with all the nations gathered before him. He will separate men into two groups, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right hand, “You have my fathers blessing; come, enter and possess the Kingdom that has been ready for you since the world was made….”

DIVINE INTERVENTION.
These passages from the BiBles would imply, that the historical Christ knew of this precession cycle. Mans understanding of the cosmo’s 2000 years ago, would have been very limited. Men still thought the world was flat and that the Sun and universe revolved around our planet.
The Christ also states that he will ask the ‘Father of the heavens’ to send another advocate to remind humanity of his teachings and the preferable path to salvation. This advocate will not speak of his own authority, but will speak on behalf of the heavens. This advocate will let humanity know of future impending circumstances that will effect us all. To keep us from the ordeal that is to fall upon the world and all humanity, would also imply that there is to be divine intervention prior to any cataclysmic event.

I personally feel that this divine intervention will be by, and come from the same founder races who initially came here to 3arth when circumstances were ideal to reseed the planet on behalf of God our lord and creator. Therefore a highly developed civilisation will arrive by heavenly vehicles from the cosmos.
All 3 prophets Eziekiel, Elijah and Enoch describe in great detail the arrival of ships or chariots from the direction of the heavens. Because we humanity only identify technology within our own primitive culture, it is hard for the mainstream public to imagine that there are much more advanced civilisations in this universe, and that these circumstances are likely to manifest. But lets face it!, This is the reason why people go to church, in the hope that God will provide salvation for the worthy of this world in the form of divine deliverance and justice.

WHO WILL BE SAVED.
If it is the wish of the founder races, that the root races of humanity be able to survive. I would assume that the best or deserving of this world will take precedence over the undesirables. The sorting of the chaff and wheat. We can label these preferred people of this world the ‘Dues’. This will be based on a persons personal ‘Akashic record’, being the recorded database of every living individual ever born of flesh. An Akashic record metaphorically speaking can be visualised as a persons chronicled library or universal computer database.
There is also a persons ‘Aura’ ( All Ra ) that sets them apart from others, this being the invisible light that projects out into this world in generalised terms, our personal relationship with the planet and each other. ‘You cannot hide your true nature from the universe!’

It would be safe to say, if divine intervention does come in the form of help from the cosmos. This will be done prior to the 3rd week this coming December. It would be more likely that the ‘Dues’ will be taken to safety while the 3arth goes through turbulent upheaval, then returned when it is safe to resettle back on 3arth.

JOHN 14; 1-5
“Set your troubled hearts at rest, trust in God always; trust also in me, There are many dwellings -places in my fathers house; if it were not so I would have told you; for I am going there on purpose to prepare a place for you. I shall come again and receive you to myself. So that where I am you may be also”

This statement is in reference to the worlds or realms known as the ‘Dimensions of the blessed’. The hidden worlds where ‘atomic particles or matter’ pulsates at different speeds. Thus allowing different worlds to remain invisible but exist in the same space. This statement also implies that ‘Jesus the Christ’ went there to prepare a home for the ‘Dues’, and that he, or a personal representative of the Christ would return to collect the deserving of this world.

WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN.
If the 21st December 2012 has relevance to the end of age or Dooms day prophecies, we must therefore look at the 25th December as being the gathering of the ‘Dues’, therefore the word ‘Christmas’ takes on a different meaning. Instead it will mean the ‘Christ Mass’, the gathering of the illuminated members of humanity. They will be ‘the morning Dew’ ( the mourning Due )

The story of Moses the law maker, the Israelites and the parting of the Red Sea, should be interpreted as the parting of the good people of this world, therefore ‘the parting of the Dues being the parting of the re-seed’.
The story of Noahs Ark and those who were saved from the deluge, should be interpreted as ‘Knowers Arc’ those who knew, therefore those who were saved from the ordeal.

WHO IS THE SON OF MAN? MATTHEW 24:27
‘Like lightning from the east flashing as far as the west, so to will be the coming of the Son of man’

The Son of man will be the servant of man. Look to the first district in the world to see the first rays of the eastern Sun, that greets each new day. There you will find the foundation stone of the future temple of the Arc of the Covenant. In times of uncertainty find the rising Eastern Sun or the rising East Star.

MATHEW 25:34
Then the King will say to those on his right hand, “You have my fathers blessing; come enter and possess the Kingdom that has been ready for you since the world was made”

EXODUS 25:22
The ‘Arc of the Covenant’ …is also the place where God ( eternity ) is to be found, it is there that I shall meet you’.

THE TEMPLE OF LIGHT.
My understanding is that the temple that will house the ‘Arc’, think in terms of a electrical Arc, will take 3 months to build. The temple is used for the transmutation and transition of mass through to another higher dimension or realm. So there is the high probability that the ‘Dues’ and only the dues, will make this dimensional dawn transition to another realm. This may sound like magic but in reality, it is simply science we are not accustomed to yet.

Salvation = Sell they shone.
Dimension = Die men shone.
Transition = Tranz i shone.
Dawn = Door in.

MATTHEW 25:31 …‘You have my fathers blessing, come enter and possess the Kingdom that has been ready for you since the world was made’

This statement itself would imply that the chosen will enter a Kingdom or realm that has always existed and has been prepared for the ‘Dues’

THE WORD ‘CHARIOT’
Is used throughout the BiBle to describe a transportation vehicle to the heavens. In modern day use the word ‘Chariot’ is used in reference to describe, either a ‘state carriage’ or a 2 wheeled horse-drawn vehicle of ancient times used in warfare and racing

If you break down the word chariot. The word ‘char’ means ‘to burn the surface, or a type of fish’
The word ‘riot’ means a gathering of people ‘A public disorder or disturbance of the peace’
The word chariot could interpreted as, The suns light or heat used to create transmutation of particle mass, being a group of chosen people who will gather for the transition and transportation to another realm known as the ‘Dimensions of the blessed’, Christ being the fisher of men’
When we speak of transition and transportation to another realm, We are talking about sacred science that was used in the ‘right of passage’ from the Kings chamber of the great Pyramids, the true divine purpose and nature of ‘The Gold of the Gods’.

THE WORD ‘RAPTURE’
The word ‘Rapture’ means ‘The state of being transported by a powerful emotion, great joy or ecstasy’
WRAP - Means to cover and protect.
CHAR - Again to ‘burn the surface, or a type of fish’
WRAP CHAR - To cover and protect the people of Christ, ‘Christ the fisher of men’

WHAT WILL BE LEFT.
If indeed the physical world is to face great tribulation, 3arthquakes, tsunamis and the reactivation of dormant volcanoes. Then Ragnarok will prevail, The winters of all winters. When sunlights cannot penetrate the atmosphere, and when plants and micro organisms from the oceans cannot photosynthesis. Thus causing a breakdown in the natural biological ecosystems that had previously taken millions of years to stabilise, effecting natural food chains of the land and sea to breakdown. Some species of the land and sea will completely become instinct. Only the species that are able to adapt to harsh conditions will survive. There will still be millions of humans left to carry on another civilisation. But they will be wondering why God had abandoned them.

THE PAST & THE FUTURE.
PAST = The word ‘past‘ when spoken slowly are the words ‘Pa asked’ ( meaning, what our heavenly father asked of us )
FUTURE = The word ‘future‘ when spoken slowly are the words ‘Few Char’ ( very few, or not very many will make the transition to a promised land )

Wow. Just...wow.

Salvation = Sell they shone.

Nope. Sal-vay-shuhn.

Dimension = Die men shone.

Nope. Dih-men-shuhn.

Transition = Tranz i shone.

Nope. Tran-zish-uhn.

Dawn = Door in.

Not even close. Not even in the ballpark. It's one syllable.

THE WORD ‘CHARIOT’
Is used throughout the BiBle to describe a transportation vehicle to the heavens. In modern day use the word ‘Chariot’ is used in reference to describe, either a ‘state carriage’ or a 2 wheeled horse-drawn vehicle of ancient times used in warfare and racing

If you break down the word chariot. The word ‘char’ means ‘to burn the surface, or a type of fish’
The word ‘riot’ means a gathering of people ‘A public disorder or disturbance of the peace’
The word chariot could interpreted as, The suns light or heat used to create transmutation of particle mass, being a group of chosen people who will gather for the transition and transportation to another realm known as the ‘Dimensions of the blessed’, Christ being the fisher of men’
When we speak of transition and transportation to another realm, We are talking about sacred science that was used in the ‘right of passage’ from the Kings chamber of the great Pyramids, the true divine purpose and nature of ‘The Gold of the Gods’.

I know it's silly to even bother with this crap, but I'm bored and you're being ridiculous. If you're going to split the word up, you can't use one letter twice. For example, "CHARIOT" would not be "CHAR" and "RIOT," it would be "CHAR" and "IOT." Actually, it would be more like "Char-i-ot," since there are three syllables. And if done that way, your whole stupid theory falls flat on its ass.

THE WORD ‘RAPTURE’
The word ‘Rapture’ means ‘The state of being transported by a powerful emotion, great joy or ecstasy’
WRAP - Means to cover and protect.
CHAR - Again to ‘burn the surface, or a type of fish’
WRAP CHAR - To cover and protect the people of Christ, ‘Christ the fisher of men’

Nope. Rap-chur. Not "char."

WHAT WILL BE LEFT.
If indeed the physical world is to face great tribulation, 3arthquakes, tsunamis and the reactivation of dormant volcanoes. Then Ragnarok will prevail, The winters of all winters. When sunlights cannot penetrate the atmosphere, and when plants and micro organisms from the oceans cannot photosynthesis. Thus causing a breakdown in the natural biological ecosystems that had previously taken millions of years to stabilise, effecting natural food chains of the land and sea to breakdown. Some species of the land and sea will completely become instinct. Only the species that are able to adapt to harsh conditions will survive. There will still be millions of humans left to carry on another civilisation. But they will be wondering why God had abandoned them.

THE PAST & THE FUTURE.
PAST = The word ‘past‘ when spoken slowly are the words ‘Pa asked’ ( meaning, what our heavenly father asked of us )

I don't care how slowly you say it, you're never going to pronounce "past" as "pa-asked." It will never happen. Saying something slowly doesn't introduce new consonants.

FUTURE = The word ‘future‘ when spoken slowly are the words ‘Few Char’ ( very few, or not very many will make the transition to a promised land )

Again, it's "chur," not "char." So even if we presumed that God was speaking to us through the way our language was constructed, you have failed to show it here. The catch is, of course, that the English language didn't exist when the Bible was written, so the point is moot.

In regards to post #11
I would tend and have to agree with ‘Kx000’ in regards to sexuality. That the Lord or Christ would not judge consenting adults, only the individual.
And also, any person may be a prophet. They need not belong to any religion. If there lay beneficial wisdom in their words ‘so be it’. Prophets may be identified as minor or major, genuine, sincere, authentic or false.

THE DIMENSIONS OF THE BLESSED.
We would have to conclude, if there was indeed a prophet named Jesus, ‘A son of God’ who walked the earth 2000 years ago. Jesus would have understood the mechanics of ‘particle transmutation’ through to the Dimensions of the blessed, and also the nature of the universe better than any scientist today, not necessarily from equations or graphs. But through divine esoteric knowledge.
The concept of dieing and simply floating upwards through the atmospheres into deep space makes no logical sense at all.

FROM THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS
5 JESUS SAID, “RECOGNIZE WHAT IS IN YOUR SIGHT, AND THAT WHICH IS HIDDEN FROM YOU WILL BECOME PLAIN TO YOU. FOR THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN WHICH WILL NOT BECOME MANIFEST”

17 JESUS SAID, “I SHALL GIVE YOU WHAT NO EYE HAS SEEN, AND WHAT NO EAR HAS HEARD, AND WHAT NO HAND HAS TOUCHED ,AND WHAT HAS NEVER OCCURRED TO THE HUMAN MIND”

GOD THE MASTER MATHEMATICIAN.
Enoch 46:3
If indeed there is a God, our God must be a master mathematician.
The distance between the slower moving celestial bodies of the earth and moon in comparison, is the same distance between the faster accelerated movement of protons and neutrons.

The ‘rainbow’ ( Reign Bow ) is divided into 7 base colours which we know as the ‘light Spectrum’ ( speck trim ). Light is made from particles called photons. That each of the 7 realm has its own ‘ARPS’ Angular rotation of particle spin. Therefore each individual realm has its own electromagnetic field governed by light.

What our optical senses perceive as reality, remain different in the other columns or realms ( multiply what you see x 7 ). It is only through rain that we are able to see the 7 steps to Ja -cobs ladder.
Therefore the Kingdoms & columns of God are laid before us, but has never occurred to the mind of finite men.

An electromagnetic field is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. It effects the behaviour of charged objects in the vicinity of the field. Electromagnetic fields are one of the 4 fundamental forces of nature. Change the degree and force of the field, we are able to change the frequency and nature of pulsating matter. That matter may exist within matter, being the space between space

Elements from the periodic table make up mass.
Mass or particle mass contain atoms.
Atoms contain neutrons, protons and electrons.
Electrons are able to absorb and emit light.
Light the crowning glory of all cosmic operations.

Precession has nothing to do with the Earth's electromagnetic field. Nor will this tilt in the axis ever "suddenly" re-align. If it did, we would all be dead already.

Back