If science ...?

The old guy can sometimes be nasty. How about incitement to murder......one's own son ?

Well deserved. The kid was a hippy and we know how god feels about hippies.

Aye, because in his infinite wisdom god made a grass eating animal with the inability to digest grass..

Guy's sure got a sense of humour, I'll give him that.
I thought you were a science dude?
buddy, its all about cycles & recycles
carbon, water, trace minerals, organic compounds, carbs

you do know we have bacteria colonies in our gut, e. coli, among others
as for cows, they got 4 stomachs (or compartments), grass is not that easily digested by mammals, otherwise we'd be grazing in the fields too instead of the supermarkets
btw, cows are waste energy machines (both plus & minus)
minus= because of the amount of land they need to graze, water needs, waste products
plus= by harnessing that waste (I'm surprised it took so long to get this started, I guess we needed $100 per barrel oil first)

The agreement will allow PG&E to purchase from Microgy 8,000 mcf of renewable natural gas. Microgy plans to construct four production facilities on the site of large dairy farms in California and interconnect those systems to PG&E’s extensive gas pipeline network. In addition to producing renewable energy, each of these facilities can produce significant greenhouse gas benefits.

“Biomethane takes the problem of air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions and turns it into a key part of the solution to California’s reliance on fossil fuels,” said Allen Dusault, Biofuels Project Director for Sustainable Conservation, an environmental nonprofit organization. “The state has no shortage of dairy manure, and it can now be cost-effectively converted into ‘cow power.’ That makes good environmental and economic sense.”

from: http://www.pge.com/news/news_releases/q4_2006/061012a.html

ever wonder why deciduous trees, drop there leaves every winter? (evergreens do that the year round, I have the evidence in my yard) for nutrient recycle
its more obvious in tropical forests, the Amazon basin has such a fine-tuned system, that after slash & burn, farmers get nutrient poor, very sandy soil, they have to move on sooner because of that or use bigtime chems

If scientists, for whatever reason—and I'm sure we could think of a few if we tried—successfully bred pigs without cloven hooves, would ham become Kosher?

Or am I missing a few scriptural reasons?

By not utilizing a ready protein source for nourishment simply because it is forbidden is a open sign of submission. Submission and sacrifice are recurrent themes in religion. To reap any real rewards one must die. If death were not inevitable it would be almost as noble as it is sad.

By not utilizing a ready protein source for nourishment simply because it is forbidden is a open sign of submission. Submission and sacrifice are recurrent themes in religion. To reap any real rewards one must die. If death were not inevitable it would be almost as noble as it is sad.
You know that blowfish is an excellent source of protein, there's just this little problem...
need I say more?
http://www.american.edu/TED/blowfish.htm

our guts can handle a lot of things, find out what corpolites are, in archeology class, our teacher mentioned that our ancestors used to eat little morsels from them

I thought you were a science dude?
buddy, its all about cycles & recycles
carbon, water, trace minerals, organic compounds, carbs

you do know we have bacteria colonies in our gut, e. coli, among others
as for cows, they got 4 stomachs (or compartments), grass is not that easily digested by mammals, otherwise we'd be grazing in the fields too instead of the supermarkets
btw, cows are waste energy machines (both plus & minus)
minus= because of the amount of land they need to graze, water needs, waste products
plus= by harnessing that waste (I'm surprised it took so long to get this started, I guess we needed $100 per barrel oil first)

ever wonder why deciduous trees, drop there leaves every winter? (evergreens do that the year round, I have the evidence in my yard) for nutrient recycleits more obvious in tropical forests, the Amazon basin has such a fine-tuned system, that after slash & burn, farmers get nutrient poor, very sandy soil, they have to move on sooner because of that or use bigtime chems

You make things more complicated than they are. Deciduous trees drop their leaves because they are deciduous.

Last edited:
No, they are deciduous because they shed their leaves :shrug:

There you go, playing about with words. Your time could be better spent studying the rare intermediate variety which Darwin referred to as "Everiduous "

There you go, playing about with words. Your time could be better spent studying the rare intermediate variety which Darwin referred to as "Everiduous "

It's not playing with words... lol
The same words in a different order can mean quite different things..

As for 'Everiduous', that sounds interesting. Thanks :)

It's not playing with words... lol
The same words in a different order can mean quite different things..

As for 'Everiduous', that sounds interesting. Thanks :)

So, quibbling over a comma ?

Deciduous trees drop their leaves, because they are deciduous or.

They shed their leaves because they are deciduous

Last edited:
So, quibbling over a comma ?

Deciduous trees drop their leaves, because they are deciduous or.

They shed their leaves because they are deciduous

No man, you said it the wrong way around.

You said: Deciduous trees drop their leaves because they are deciduous.
I said: Deciduous trees are deciduous because they drop their leaves.

See the difference ? :)

No man, you said it the wrong way around.

You said: Deciduous trees drop their leaves because they are deciduous.
I said: Deciduous trees are deciduous because they drop their leaves.

See the difference ? :)
I see the difference but I said what I wanted to say. I was referring to a circular tree.
Caught you, ha ha.

Let me teach you some logic;

Deciduous trees drop their leaves
This tree has dropped its leaves
Therefore it has been attacked by acid rain

You know that blowfish is an excellent source of protein, there's just this little problem...
need I say more?

Saying more would be helpful. As far as I know Swine do not naturally produce deadly neurotoxins. If not cooked properly, pork can cause health problems. But if god's chosen people could master metallurgy and pottery, it would seem unfair to assume that they could no figure out how to properly cook meat.

M*W: No, not exactly. Calamari looks like fried foreskins, methinks.
yuck, what have you been cooking?
just what exactly do you got in your medicine bag, anyway?
& where have you seen said foreskins, to make comparison?
are you a mohel?

Back