If Satan Said I'm Sorry

Yazdajerd said:
fourth: Satan refused to kneel because he thought he was "better than Adam", "Adam was the one that should be kneeling", he forgot that his kneeling is paying respect to God's work not to the sculpture of Adam itself (which according to the Quran wasn't brought to life, yet).

If the sculpture of Adam is God's work, all humans are work of God. Why infidels are not treated as such? Why Adam could not be considered an idol, that was 'lifeless' and often broken by islamic armies? What is wrong in satan's position who refused bow before any creation - the main argument of monotheism?

Originally posted by everneo
"Why infidels are not treated as such?"

Simply because infidels (paganists to be exact) worship dieties represented by these sculptures not pay respect to God's work in a manner that God sked them to.

"Adam could not be considered an idol, that was 'lifeless' and often broken by islamic armies?"

Which Islamic armies? you mean Salafis..... please don't take what one group does and generalize it on the rest, Shi'tes, Mu'tazilites, Sufis, Ismalites,... etc. all do not agree with the acts done by Taliban.

"What is wrong in satan's position who refused bow before any creation..?"

Satan did not refuse to bow before any creation (accept to God, as may have been implied) he refused to obey God, he saw himself better than Adam; hence, Adam should bow to him.

Yazdajerd said:
Simply because infidels (paganists to be exact) worship dieties represented by these sculptures not pay respect to God's work in a manner that God sked them to.

But who is the judge to punish? God apparently continues to create idol worshipers as if he has no qualms with their form of worship.

Satan did not refuse to bow before any creation (accept to God, as may have been implied) he refused to obey God, he saw himself better than Adam; hence, Adam should bow to him.

I remember, as per Quran, angels including satan were created from fire and adam was created later from dust/clay. Between 2 creations, one who was 'senior' and apparently made of 'purer' stuff, by the same God, found it insulting to bow before a clay idol. Why should God get angry with him for this natural self-respect? In what way adam ever happened to be superior to angels?

ghost7584 said:
This is a simple reply:

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

LOL!!!
I Know Satan never would say that he's sorry, but I just wonder what God would do if He did. :D

Yazdajerd said:
second: If he knows he is God then he knows he is never wrong.
God sees everything and can do about whatever he damn well pleases. Supposedly, this means things always end up how he plans (though I could argue this point). This still does not mean he is always right.

He is shaping the universe to suit his vision of it. His vision might not be the same as Lucifur's or mine or anybody else's... and there is no reason that it should be 'right' while all others are wrong.
Yazdajerd said:
third: kneeling in respect doesn't mean humiliation, it is a very well known practice in East Asia, or do you think Asians lost their honour!!
You bow only to equals or superiors. Deep bowing shows absolute trust and humility before someone. To bow before a monkey means you admit that you are no more than a monkey and, quite possibly, even less.
Yazdajerd said:
fourth: Satan refused to kneel because he thought he was "better than Adam",
Satan is argueably the second most powerful, wise, and beautyful being in the universe. He was better than Adam.
Yazdajerd said:
"Adam was the one that should be kneeling", he forgot that his kneeling is paying respect to God's work not to the sculpture of Adam itself (which according to the Quran wasn't brought to life, yet).
Perhaps he didn't see it that way. Again, kneeling would have ment admitting that the creation before you is superior to yourself. To be asked to do so would have been the highest grade of insult. Especially if it hadn't been given the spark of life yet.

audible said:
jesus has lied

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.

and heres a some quotes from jesus that proves it

King James Version

matthew 21,21: Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

matthew 7,7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

mark 11,23: For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

thanks eb

You need to look at all of the scriptures in the bible.

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

James 1:
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
wavereth Matt 14:31

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Those scriptures in Matt and Mark are referring to unwavering faith. You need to believe completely that what you say or pray for will happen without doubting at all. If you doubt before you get it, then you won't get it.
Now, do you know how to believe without a doubt? It looks to me like you don't know how to do that, since you doubt the bible.
Paranormal occurences around the world can be attributed to the truth of what Jesus said. There are faith healers that really heal and kung fu experts that do paranormal things, because they can believe without a doubt that they can really do those things. It works if you can believe.
A lot of people cannot do that.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

If His words abide in you it is implied that what you ask for will not contradict His will but will be in accord with His will. That is for only real Christians.

audible said:
jesus has lied

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

thanks eb

HA HA HA! Yes Jesus Does say that we can pray for anything and recieve it. The catch is it has to be within God's will. :D
Peace
Ebed El Olam

Roman said:
Could Satan even say he was sorry?

Of course Satan could SAY he was sorry, but it would be a lie because Jesus said he is (by his nature) A LIAR and the father of lies. :D

energy

EarthlyVagabond said:
I Know Satan never would say that he's sorry, but I just wonder what God would do if He did. :D

God is smart enough not to believe him....and men should be also. :D

Jinoda said:
Not to mention the fact that in Christianity there is a "master plan".

God's already planning to pwn that n00b Satan for like, 1000 years. If God knows all, then that little tidbit wouldn't be in Revelations (assuming the Bible is God's word). We would know that Satan was going to ask for forgiveness. If the Bible is true, then we'll be seeing Satan into the lake of fire, not into Heaven.
Ah! You assume it is, and therin lies the problem.
You fail to realize that, in fact, the bible is the work of a cluster of drunk fucks.
Really, think about it. The bible is all about wine, and crazy sh*t that's hard to believe. I think the wine came first, ya know what I mean?

Even if god was up there dictating it directly... it would have to be transcribed by a bunch of freaking illiterate goathearders. I wouldn't put too much on its accuracy if I were you.

Ebed said:
HA HA HA! Yes Jesus Does say that we can pray for anything and recieve it. The catch is it has to be within God's will. :D
Peace
Ebed El Olam
where in the bible does it say what you recieve for your prayers, is subject to gods will.
I must of missed that part.

god has no will.
see here.

Back