If I were the only...?

Bowser

Namaste
Valued Senior Member
If I were the only doctor in the world, would I be obligated to provide abortions?

If I were the only doctor in the world, would I be obligated to provide abortions?
It would be a very sparsely populated world and I have no idea where you would have got your training and certification.
Nor do I know who made the laws in that world; whether women had any rights, whether doctors had any rights, whether birth control or protection against rape were available.
In any case, you would probably not be obliged to provide abortions; the midwife would do it.

It would be a very sparsely populated world and I have no idea where you would have got your training and certification.
Nor do I know who made the laws in that world; whether women had any rights, whether doctors had any rights, whether birth control or protection against rape were available.
In any case, you would probably not be obliged to provide abortions; the midwife would do it.

Can't argue .

Not sure "only doctor in the world" is actually meaningful. Kind of like "only baseball player in the world" - is there such a thing?

At any rate, such a person would be morally obligated to pass on their knowledge, teach others what they know before they die.

Not sure "only doctor in the world" is actually meaningful. Kind of like "only baseball player in the world" - is there such a thing?

At any rate, such a person would be morally obligated to pass on their knowledge, teach others what they know before they die.

Your comparing a Doctor to a baseball player ?

The breast implant business says much about how women are seen as mere objects....
It should be banned and doctors do real work.
Alex
I remember, as a young whipper snapper well before I became a nurse, finding out about breast implants. Not only that but my fantasy ladies in Playboy made use of this procedure

I felt cheated that the two objects of my deepest desires were fake and I had been in love with a few kilograms of plastic jel :?:(

:)

Back