If a woman breaks up with a man....

Should women who break up with their boyfriends be forced into exile?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
whats wrong?

Your bedded hair, like life in excrements, start up and stand on end. Thy wit is a very bitter sweeting, it is a most sharp sauce. Get thee to a nunnery, thou gorbellied hedge-born flap-dragon!

:bugeye: huh?

I'll pray a thousand prayers for thy death, thou map of woe! Thou rank tickle-brained moldwarp! I shall live to knock thy brains out. Horrible villain, I'll spurn thine eyes like balls before me; I'll unhair thy head, Thou shalt be whipp'd with wire, and stew'd'in brine, smarting in lingering pickle.

think VI, what they have in common...

Be not lost so poorly in your thoughts, thou froward plume-plucked lewdster!

and the gloves they wear one day and let go the other...

Thou art like the toad, ugly and venomous and your face is as a book, where men may read strange matters.

the gloves are their boyfriends.

Why dost thou converse with that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly?

Rogue, thou hast liv'd too long. We shall come leak in your chimney.

Thou bootless beef-witted ratsbane! Thine reality is not for thou to decide. That heavy burden lieth with me.
Dear Lord, Would the fountain of your mind were clear again, that I might water an ass at it.

i have to agree with norsefire, who the hell would say this is right?
I hope no one. Though I did appreciate Orleander's attempt to get a workable issue out of my non-workable one. Actually I meant this thread to be a parody of the If a man is raped by a woman should he have to pay child support? thread.

Back