I would just like to thank god.

For all the whinny posters: that which annoys you is only showing you a part of yourself that you have neglected and denied.

For all the whinny posters: that which annoys you is only showing you a part of yourself that you have neglected and denied.

Yes, we're all aware of your completely useless and inane philosophy and observation. Why don't we all stop 'denying' being rapists, murderers, racists, and pedophiles and become one and join them.

'Geez, i didn't know i was a pedophile but i still don't want to molest children. Well, the retarded guru told me if i judge it as bad or call it wrong or i dislike it, then I DO like it or i am the same, HUH???' So if I fight hunger and disease then I want hunger and disease to continue, thereby I should stop denying it and let it continue, huh??

'Please i don't want to rape that person.'

'Yes, you do.'

LOL

I´m only stating a simple fact, don´t get too upset there folks; I wasn´t even reffering to anyone in particular. If you don´t like it, then ignore it; if you are unable to ignore it, then that is just your pathology.

I´m only stating a simple fact, don´t get too upset there folks; I wasn´t even reffering to anyone in particular. If you don´t like it, then ignore it; if you are unable to ignore it, then that is just your pathology.

a totally useless and twisted one, i might add. The clue is "whinny" when referring to people who voice a concern. No different than a rapist calling thier victim "whinny" when they object or say they don't like it, the rapist tells you 'yes, you wanted it and denying a part of yourself.' That's just a subversive way of condoning something.

a totally useless and twisted one, i might add.

I have learned much about myself with just that fact alone; as I said, I´m just stating a simple fact. It has helped me to know myself better, and it might help others to know themselves better.
You have made it very clear that you don´t think that way, just let it go dude :cool:

So very true.

Actually the incessant whining is a form of self-hypnosis whereby the ignoranti lull themselves into a deludud sense of security and self-righteousness, simultaneously beating their breasts as they chant their whinny jabberings. Thus the heathens manifest their faith.

So very true.

Actually the incessant whining is a form of self-hypnosis whereby the ignoranti lull themselves into a deludud sense of security and self-righteousness, simultaneously beating their breasts as they chant their whinny jabberings. Thus the heathens manifest their faith.

You mean like you judgemental and 'chosen' christians?

You totally twisted 'whining' as it's good to call out a problem, injustice, etc, otherwise no balance of power but we know that's not up your alley, right-nutter, hehe.

duh..duh

Back