I woke up in pain!!

lizcozza

Registered Member
Last night i had this really weird dream where i was climbing a grass hill with my boyfriend and a lot of other people. The hill was very straight like very vertical i slipped half way down and the crowd of people below me broke my fall and i think i fell on my side, my boyfriend got to the top but fell striaght onto his back and this was a big fall i ran over and he got up but then fell on top of me dead. When i woke up i had a very excruciating pain in my side whats that all about x

I had a similar experience several years ago. I posted a thread about it here. Maybe some of the answers people gave me will be of some use to you.

What happened to me?

Last night i had this really weird dream where i was climbing a grass hill with my boyfriend and a lot of other people. The hill was very straight like very vertical i slipped half way down and the crowd of people below me broke my fall and i think i fell on my side, my boyfriend got to the top but fell striaght onto his back and this was a big fall i ran over and he got up but then fell on top of me dead. When i woke up i had a very excruciating pain in my side whats that all about x

I think the pain was there first and it influenced what happened in your dream as your mind tried to incorporate the pain into the storyline.

See if you can find a strait up physical explanation for the pain.

I think the pain was there first and it influenced what happened in your dream as your mind tried to incorporate the pain into the storyline.

See if you can find a strait up physical explanation for the pain.

I've had one like that, fell asleep with pain in my gut, and dreamed I was being impaled.

I was sick once and fell asleep, I dreamt about the big bang, and saw it as various metaphorical images. Then I woke up with the worst headache and stomach ache I ever had.

Your side isn't in pain because of your dream. You had pain in your dream because your side was in pain.

If you hear thew wind howling outside, it translates to a giant monster trying to eat you in your dream that is howling at you.

"Your side isn't in pain because of your dream. You had pain in your dream because your side was in pain."

Fedr is correct!!!

Americans are good at eliminating evil. Hitler, the USSR, the Teletubbies...

Oh give it up! I'll give you Hitler but the USSR fell on its own much to America's surprise and you guys LOVED those damn teletubbies, you ate up those bubbywubbies.

And what's with the baby in the sun? :confused:

Your side isn't in pain because of your dream. You had pain in your dream because your side was in pain.

If you hear thew wind howling outside, it translates to a giant monster trying to eat you in your dream that is howling at you.

But in my case (my dream where I was shot in the leg and woke up in pain), the "plot" of the dream seemed to set itself up to logically result in me being shot. Was my body anticipating the pain and directing the dream so that the pain made sense with that was happening in the dream?

Back