I will soon achieve parinirvana/ vipassana consciousness record timing

Hey Nick,

It has been almost 3 months since you first posted that you will soon reach piranha.

Have reached it? What's it like? Does reaching this level of consciousness help you to get dates with hot women?

I was thinking about trying to attain this consciousness state but I don't really want to put in that much effort if it is not something 'the ladies' dig.

One last question, for the guys that have reached piranha, are their wives usually OK with them dating other women? This is also a deal breaker; my wife has a complete set of cast iron skillets!

Hey Nick,

It has been almost 3 months since you first posted that you will soon reach piranha.

Have reached it?

I am significantly closer to it than I was a week ago.

What's it like?

It's like a delightful modicum of experience. Like this song

Does reaching this level of consciousness help you to get dates with hot women?

To be in parinirvana or actual freedom is to be an iconoclast. In this mode of living one expresses strictly happiness and therefore confidence and it will get you noticed by many women.

I was thinking about trying to attain this consciousness state but I don't really want to put in that much effort if it is not something 'the ladies' dig.

YOU ARE HAPPINESS AND YOU ARE ENLIGHTENMENT. You will attract women with your new personality.

One last question, for the guys that have reached piranha, are their wives usually OK with them dating other women? This is also a deal breaker; my wife has a complete set of cast iron skillets!

The wives will be more accepting of your new happiness and enlightenment. Therefore, they will expect other women to be attracted to your new personality.

So tell us some unique objective "truth" that was revealed to you? Verifiable and unknown prior to your "revelation" of course.

So tell us some unique objective "truth" that was revealed to you? Verifiable and unknown prior to your "revelation" of course.

Okay. Here is something I wrote when I had my first PCE in early 2008. Direct experience of the actual occurs during a PCE. The title was,"I cannot imagine what spirit is, so is it nothing?":

Sorry I just realized I been deluded for years. And I am awakening from a dream.

According to Einstein, "every human being experiences themself in a limited space and time." He was onto the truth but he was not in the actual world, for there is no time in the actual reality, it is an eternal moment in which we live and in which we die. A single moment in time is what can only be perceived.

According to Walter Russel, "All matter is moving accross "space" to register the electrical potential at the place of its birth where it belongs." I don't think he's talking about a physical place here. Since I cannot imagine why matter would be searching for a physical place, I will therefore reject it, for it has no application to the living world itself. ?**&(

I am no longer living the "truth", I am actually experiencing the actual moment. My words and thinking are clearer, and this is an account of what is called a PCE or pure consciousness experience.

There is no "me", "myself", or "I". This is the only way to effect the peace and harmony with others. It was all a big diversion "me", "Myself", or "I" was living for years.

Apparently the belief in immortality is a hope or a belief, it is therefore not actual fact. The moment is what is actual and eternal.

This is a glimpse of the battle with myself ended. The "I" was an illusion or entity that inhabitted this body.

Okay. Here is something I wrote when I had my first PCE in early 2008. Direct experience of the actual occurs during a PCE. The title was,"I cannot imagine what spirit is, so is it nothing?":

It's not new knowledge that a 'spirit' does not exist.

Immortality or die trying ....eh?
Nicholas1M7 post#69:
I promise I will indeed achieve total obliteration via altruistic self-sacrifice, and I will do it soon.

Just please don't take any one else with you when you do ok?

Last edited:
maybe a deep and meaningful discussion about the difference between belief and knowledge would be fun? eh?
BTW Hi CC ...you and family well I hope...?

Lol QQ. All is good (although I am a little drunk and tired at the moment ;3). How goes life down-under?

If you want to contrast belief and knowledge then lets go for it! Start up a thread in the philosophy section and I'll mosey on over.

I believe what I know, but I don't know what I believe.

Damn, that deep, ya know?:m:

Lol QQ. All is good (although I am a little drunk and tired at the moment ;3). How goes life down-under?

If you want to contrast belief and knowledge then lets go for it! Start up a thread in the philosophy section and I'll mosey on over.
all good, granddaddy for the second time...still not drinking...smoke heaps as usual and believe it or not I can now actually slowly walk 300 meters with out stopping to rest .....hee hee...

Did run a thread ages ago about belief vs knowledge and will consider doing it again...but maybe someone else would like a shot?
I only posted to this thread because I came to the "belief" that NicholasM7 maybe intending to inflict harm upon himself with the implied threat of taking others in his quest to vindicate and validate what he "believes" rather than what he knows. I would seriously recommend that posters be a little restrained in possibly provoking an unnecessary tragedy.
~and of course you all can ignore me as you wish.

My take:
"Belief is always a reduction and abstraction of what we have come to know. A way of understanding and explaining but always a reduction of the knowledge into the distortions [as beliefs] we place upon them with our limited pre-existing understanding and awareness."

NicholasM7 has no doubt had an awesome self revelation that he now requires understanding of due to the suffering that that "truth" has created within him, and it is in the "how to understand" and the ego-centric ism involved that is of concern especially if he has expressed a deluded nihilistic commitment to the self fraud he is perpetrating.
As the Buddhists have discovered it takes EGO to commit the act of Ego [self] annihilation. Which of course is the "dog chasing it's tail" for eternity so to speak. If NicholasM7 took it upon himself to learn the proper teachings of Buddhism he would have discovered this for himself as most people consider Buddhism to be ego nhilistic which of course it is not.

"It takes ego to destroy the ego" thus it is impossible to do so with out killing yourself and that belief, is on a presumption of "nothing after death" which I might add is a hell of a presumption to make.

We don't even know what life is so how can we possibly make conclusions about death?
"The absence of evidence is more telling about the searcher looking for it than the actuality of what is being looked for."

Last edited:
nicholas1M7:
Video Game Halo:
The M7/Caseless Submachine Gun is an automatic UNSC submachine gun that fires from a 60-round magazine which is placed horizontally on the left side of the weapon. Due to the odd horizontal placement of the magazine on the weapon, it can be assumed that the magazine utilizes a circular ramp where the magazine meets the breech. This rotates the horizontally stacked rounds in the magazine 90 degrees until they align with the horizontal breech

Back