I think my mission here is done...But before I leave, I ask for one mor challenge..

Once again Adam, In case you didnt get it...I will type it AGAIN (as always..)...A claim can be proven fake by lack of evidence....

No, that is a logical fallacy, an appeal to ignorance. Surely you've heard said "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence?"

http://www.xenu.net/archive/baloney_detection.html

Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy.

Could you show us documented evidence of ANYTHING supernatural? You've claimed this is proven, yet to the best of my knowledge you haven't provided a shred of evidence.

1.) Toothfairy contains no scientifical evidence, no historical location eevidence, no testimonial evidence...

See above. Also please provide scientific evidence. There is no historical evidence for the existence of God. There is some historical evidence that a person called Jesus existed, but no one has yet proven he has any link to the supernatural. Testimonial evidence is non-verifiable so is useless as an objective proof. It can be explained equally well by psychology and sociology. Besides, if you are going to use fallacious appeals to popularity then the majority of the world does not believe in your God. Ergo, he does not exist.

1.)1.) Show me how many are martyred in the name of toothfairy....

2.) Show many how many churches built in the name of toothfairy...

Non sequiter. If God did not exist and people believed he did they would still die and build churches. All that is required is their fervent belief. There are buildings that have been built for secular gatherings and atheistic religions which would be evidence of your God's non-existence, would it not?

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT MANY PEEPS WHO ARE ATHEISTS REJECT AND DENY MIRACLES, EFFECTS OF PRAYERS, TESTIMONIAL EVIDENCE, HISTORICAL EVIDENCE, ETC...WHEN THEY DENY EVIDENCE, THE DENIAL WILL TAKE EFFECT IN THEIR PSYCHOLOGY...IN A WAY THEY ARE BRAINWASHING THEMSELVES

Ad homenin. Just because we are brainwashed doesn't mean there is a God.

There. Your argument is crap.

It would appear whatsupyall is gone, or at least has abandoned this thread. At least I hope so, for his sake.

williamwbishop

Originally posted by williamwbishop
No, just annoyed us. Anyway, would you like to discuss something? You can pick your side, I'll take the other, whichever it is. Good fun to be had by all.:) After all, the path is the goal, and nothing is as much fun as decent debate.

william
why not the dualist/monist argument? you take the dualist side.
all of sciforums will be arrayed against you. argue that the mind is independent of the body. how is that for a challenge?

:)

ps: i need all the help i can get!

WHICH "MISSION"...? How many people did you bring to Christ? Better change your strategy...!:eek:

Back