I see murders before they happen. Anyone know the technical term for that??

Stryderunknown said:
Brandi's Challenge is actually a bit of a sideshow method of testing people though.
His tests I believe are rigged to expose fakes by being more than "Testing", I'm not suggesting the people that attempt it have abilities but I am suggesting when they sign up they should know that they are going to be entering a world of smoke and mirrors attempting to catch them out.

What they might think is real, will turn out to be something generated to "look real" but exposed before an audience as fake, since the audience won't see the smoke or mirrors.

i don`t think his tests are rigged. If the subject can show him their "powers" he will give them the million bucks. Of course he will catch fakes out, because nobody has any "powers" at all. None. If they had a special power , it would show up on the electro-magnetic spectrum somewhere. It does`nt, ergo their all fakes.

The main reason I would guess that most people "fail" or "don't attempt" is purely because they don't want the truth to be known about their "talents".

Those that suggest they have "Talents" I believe are like a certain character from the "Wizard of OZ" (No not the character a house dropped on) bit the "Wizard". I would mention the overall storyline but somebody might get upset to learn the ending to the book/film so I won't.

However lets just say that one person fronts a talent and then has a team of people creating it. When they work like that it's all well and good because no-one suspects, however Brandi's looking for that and that puts the ****'s up them, since they know there scamming days is nearly at an end.

mushroomheadluver said:
Ever since I can remember, I've had this gift. I can see murders of the past, present, and the future. They just come to me, mostly, although I could control it to focus on a specific murder. It's kind of like the precogs in the movie Minority Report, if anyone's seen that. I've been searching for the name of this for quite some time, but I can't find any information on it anywhere! Can somebody help me???

Oh, and if anybody has a clue why I might not see these things on days that I talk to a "certain someone," I'd like to hear it. Some people think he's my guardian, but he has a girlfriend, and the chances of us ever being together are slim...

Some help, please????? :confused:

PRE-HOMICIDAL PROGNOSTICATION is the term that I believe that you are looking for, sir/madam.

mushroomheadluver said:
Ever since I can remember, I've had this gift. I can see murders of the past, present, and the future. They just come to me, mostly, although I could control it to focus on a specific murder. It's kind of like the precogs in the movie Minority Report, if anyone's seen that. I've been searching for the name of this for quite some time, but I can't find any information on it anywhere! Can somebody help me???

Oh, and if anybody has a clue why I might not see these things on days that I talk to a "certain someone," I'd like to hear it. Some people think he's my guardian, but he has a girlfriend, and the chances of us ever being together are slim...

Some help, please????? :confused:

It's just a case of you wanting to get Tom Cruise in bed. Get over it and quit being such a precog wannabe.

On the other hand, I have psychic powers. Check out my thread. It's really cool. Elephants and crack.

This entire subforum is a joke. :D

Back