I saw something strange. Has anyone else?

My friend and I have no idea what it was. It seems unlikely that a civilization advanced enough to get here would leave their "head lights" on while snooping around.

Why?

When scientists go to collect samples in the woods they keep their flashlights on, sometimes. It's a practical issue. Does it interfere with the task?

Also we always assume that visitors will all be the same, like advance soldiers or scientists.

Could ahve been a couple of tourists or teenagers or criminals.

I saw something strange.

In my neighborhood.

So who was i gonna call?

BoastGusters!

Am I right?

Am I close?

I'll give you UFO lot this: when UFOs are seen by great big bloody masses of people or several airline pilots or on a bunch of radars and so forth - which, admittedly, has happened - then I fall more of the opinion that there might well be something to it. I appreciate that there's mass hysteria and all that, but I don't necessarily believe that's always the case.

I also admit that I would really love to dump genetics and research it. Think how hard a problem it would be to solve. How interesting. And you might never get a solid answer! Ever!

Very interesting indeed.

Re: Saw something Strange

Sometime in 1998 (I think) I was near Lake Peachtree in Georgia when I saw one.

I was laying down on one of the docks out there and noticed what I thought to be either a planet or an extremely bright star, until it started to move among the other stars. Now when I say "move" I don't mean move with the earth's orbit or creep along in the sky I mean it tore ass through the sky going east, then west, sometimes it would stop suddenly, sometimes it would do a figure 8, other times it started to zoom from east to west only to instantaneously make a right angle turn and head north.

I watched this 'thing' for nearly 4 hours between 11pm and 2am, around November of that year.

I would happily say that it was a military plane, or a satellite but to my knowledge no one on planet earth right now has a craft that can make a perfect right angle turn in the blink of an eye. This object was very high in altitude as well I would say many miles above our ionosphere.

Sometime in 1998 (I think) I was near Lake Peachtree in Georgia when I saw one.

I was laying down on one of the docks out there and noticed what I thought to be either a planet or an extremely bright star, until it started to move among the other stars. Now when I say "move" I don't mean move with the earth's orbit or creep along in the sky I mean it tore ass through the sky going east, then west, sometimes it would stop suddenly, sometimes it would do a figure 8, other times it started to zoom from east to west only to instantaneously make a right angle turn and head north.

I watched this 'thing' for nearly 4 hours between 11pm and 2am, around November of that year.

I would happily say that it was a military plane, or a satellite but to my knowledge no one on planet earth right now has a craft that can make a perfect right angle turn in the blink of an eye. This object was very high in altitude as well I would say many miles above our ionosphere.

It was probably just a flying saucer from another nearby solar system piloted by couple of 'drunken' alien pilots trying to impress their girlfriends passing by Earth on it's way home after having a weekend of fun on Mars.

Last edited:
Back